Default New "work in progress" location

I'm happy to show here for the very first time, a new location from Restless. The image is not yet complete, and is missing quite a few features, but don't worry folks, we'll be unveiling the full ingame screenshots from this location next week, so stay tuned to the website.

http://www.restlessgame.com/adoc06/r...by_wip_002.jpg

Once a grand and high class hotel, this place is now a run down and seedy little corner of the world, with some rooms rented by the hour, and others home to more long term guests - people that society would rather forget and pretend didn't exist - people that have been abandoned by the civilised world. It's one of these very people that Kate seeks the assistance of - when you're trawling through the depths of the city, uncovering a mystery caked in grime, you can't expect to stay clean for long. Make no mistake about it, this is a very dangerous place, a place where bad things happen everyday, and a place that holds many dark and disturbing secrets. What Kate has gone looking for, may not be what she finds in the end.
    www.coldwinterwaiting.com<br />www.restlessgame.com<br />www.viperante.com

Default Re: New "work in progress" location

Nice! Looking forward to the full screenshots!
    Beta-tester of Scratches, Carte Blanche, Time Stand Still, Hope Springs Eternal and others. Feel free to contact me if you need beta-testers!

Default Re: New "work in progress" location

Thanks - me too.
    www.coldwinterwaiting.com<br />www.restlessgame.com<br />www.viperante.com