Hello

Here are some tough questions that are on the mind of adventure game developers, and that i've been asking around most of the developers in the conference.

I wonder about what it's like to develope adventure games for XBOX.
When approaching adventure game development for PC as an independent developer you are offered many tools, engines, code samples, and other goodies that help you ease your way into actual game creation, and not lose focus on building a game engine.

What is it like if you would want to develop a game that run on an XBOX (and other platforms you have experience with ? ) ?
Where do you start with, and where is a good place to seek help ?

What's the diffrence in costs while developing for XBOX (and other non-pc platforms) other than owning a DS ? Do you need to pay license fee to the console creator, like Microsoft ?

How successful commercially are games for XBOX? as far as i know the console game market consists mainly of US gamers that acre less about adventrue games than the PC gamer. How does that fit with your business plan ?

The sales figures for adventure games on PC have been published in Just adventrue, but to consider the XBOXas a viable market, us indies lack some needed data. can you share some of you knowedge about it ?

Thanks in advance !
Oded