Default Hipe for The Abbey

Hi Crimson,

Also thanks for all the great adventures you've published so far (I've bought and enjoyed all of them) and for giving the great upcoming titles a chance.

In terms of hipe, A Vampyre Story seems to be some kind of a self runner, but people haven't started to talk about The Abbey yet. For example, this game isn't even listed in adventuregamers.com game database yet

So, do you already have some ideas to get more attention for this game in the near futre? And do you already have some ideas about when there might be an official website coming?

Default Re: Hipe for The Abbey

Hi LGH,

thanks for showing you loved the games.

Sorry but I having not the same opinoin as you...
    The Vampyre Story even when it's well know needs a lot of attention and we will spend a lot of work until the release

For the Abbey we will start pretty soon with some more detailed informations and also more to see and of course to hear.
    The Abbey will be released in 2008 and we starting to prepare everything upfront.
    So don't be affraid there will be a pretty webpage soon.
    It's much better for us to give Alcachofa some time so we having some realy cool things up and running and I am sure you will love it.

Quote Originally Posted by LGH
    So, do you already have some ideas to get more attention for this game in the near futre? And do you already have some ideas about when there might be an official website coming?
    We've gote SOME ideas, alright

Hello Crimson Cow. First I want to say Thanks! that you will publish the AVS. I though that it will never release :-\ So Thank you, again! ;D

And about Abbey. It will be a thriller, like Still Life?
    www.adventuregames.hu

It will be a mysterie game in fact of the story line. There will be dead people but you will have humorous times as well because there are a lot of things happend in the abbey which are strange and funny.