Default A Vampyre Story: teaser / trailer / demo?

Any plans yet about when we might expect to get a first official teaser?

Concerning a demo, I'm of course aware that it is much to early at this point, but could you theoretically imagine to publish a demo before the release of the game? I remember that Bil Tiller said in the official AVS forum that when he was working on Curse of Monkey Island, they released a demo about half a year before the release of the game, and that this worked great. He also said that he would love to do something similar with AVS, but that it would be Crimson Cow's decision.

If I remember correctly, I even read in some older interviews that LucasArts got so enthousiastic feedback about Murray that they later on decided to give him a much bigger part in the game than initially planed.

Cheers,
    LGH

Default Re: A Vampyre Story: teaser / trailer / demo?

Hi Luc,

as for A Vampyre Story teaser / trailer / demo or other stuff, I can tell you that we will be beginning to release new material soon. No decision has been made about demo release schedule or another trailer. After all, the game is still about a year away, so you won't see us releasing a demo in the next few weeks

But as we are very fond of Bill and his ideas, I wouldn't wonder if we'd end up doing the demo "the Bill way"