Default Trailer for "Secret Files 2" announced !

As we just were informed by publisher Deep Silver (Koch Media) next week they will come up with a first trailer on "Geheimakte 2" (Secret Files 2) which shall contain lots of interresting new information on the new adventure of Max and Nina !

(german language press release, 29.11.2006)

Default Re: Trailer for "Secret Files 2" announced !

Hi,

The Secret Files II trailer is out, but only in German for now... See the bottom of this page... Or visit my blog (see my signature) for a direct viewing.

Enjoy.

Here is the link to the "Secret Files 2" teaser (german language):
    http://www.secretfiles-game.com/teaser.htm

TRANSLATION:

Even they are not allowed to tell us too much about, Max and Nina are talking about the work on their new adventure. Unfortunately Max hurt his leg during one stunt for the game (he is doing all the stunts himself now) in the Indonesian jungle. This is the reason why fans have to wait longer and the game will be published in early 2008. Max then is kidding about Nina, as her work in France seems to be not so hard and dangerous and he is afraid she might get fat. Nina replies, that she is not fat at all and that she actually is in the shape of her life. She even takes catwalk training now in order to improve her walk and movements, which we can see in a short demonstration. Max really likes what he sees and suggests, that he and Nina quickly go ........ back to work

Michael

Hi MichaelS,

Thanks for the translation

Look like Indonesia and France will be visit by our heroes, yesssssssssss I can't wait !