Default The Mandatory "Thank You" Thread...

Well, this pleasant joint seems finally coming to an end. I'll stick around a bit more in case some questions remain unanswered, but it's time to get back to work. As always, we also hang around in our own forum (http://forum.nucleosys.com) if you want to keep in touch with us (though it may be hazardous to your health).

Thank you very, very much for being here and we hope that you enjoyed the chat! I think this was certainly a lot of fun for all of us! I truly enjoyed discussing the game and its many subtleties with you. Alejandro sends his regards too, who sadly couldn't be here today. And I'm sure that Cellar of Rats, wherever he is (probably sailing the Styx river, hunting cyclopean beings), is thanking you as well.

Hopefully we will be again next year, after the demo of the mysterious new adventure has been unleashed to the public, and its release is being widely anticipated by everyone! ;D

And if not... we'll always have Paris.

Goodbye all!
    Agustín Cordes<br />Nucleosys Digital Studio<br />www.nucleosys.com

Default Re: The Mandatory "Thank You" Thread...

Thanks for stopping by and answering so many questions.
    I'll keep an eye out for more news about the mysterious new adventure. ;D
    Proud member of the Scratches betatestteam

Default Re: The Mandatory "Thank You" Thread...

Thank you for coming on and taking the time to answer our questions! I enjoyed it!! ;D Can't wait until the next game!

Until next time, bye!