Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nabend...

Default Nabend...

... Martin hier. Ich bin ja so aufgeregt! Da bin ich extra anderthalb Stunden früher gekommen! ( ;D )

Okay, Test beendet, bis nachher!

Default Re: Nabend...

;D

PR Manager<br /><br />House of Tales

Hey ho, ihr 2! ;D
    ANACONDA&#039;s Content &amp; Community Manager<br /><br />The Website: www.anaconda-games.com<br />The Board: http://www.anaconda-games.com/forum/index.php

Hi ho, Betty

Ok, Betty, stell mir 'ne Frage! ( ;D )

Öhm... Okay!

Here we go: Warum fühle ich mich nach dem Overclocked-Spielen, als wäre ich im Staten Island Hospital?
    ANACONDA&#039;s Content &amp; Community Manager<br /><br />The Website: www.anaconda-games.com<br />The Board: http://www.anaconda-games.com/forum/index.php

Nicht so kritisch! Eine *ganz unkritische* Frage! Frag mich, warum man so fabelhaft oft speichern kann!

-----------------------------------------

edit: Ok, jetzt aber mal im Ernst -- hallo Leute, hier sind Martin und Silke von House of Tales. Wir sind heute Eure persönlichen Chaträume.

ICH habe leider nur bis 19 Uhr Zeit. Bis dahin stehe ich natürlich zu Eurer Verfügung. Dann macht Silke weiter -- sie weiß ALLES und ist nett! Wir freuen uns auf Fragen.

Martin

Hallo Martin und Silke

I'll start with a difficult and possibly confrontational question
    Can you tell us when the English version of Overclocked will be ready? I can't wait and am thinking of taking a language course and playing it in German. ;D
    Proud member of the Scratches betatestteam

Heyho!

Wie sieht es in Euren Spielen mit Eastereggs aus, gibt es welche?

Auf welche Elemente in Euren Spielen seid Ihr besonders stolz?

Hello PolloDiablo,

nice, reading you here!
    Right now, Martin is working on the English version - but I´m sure he can be more precise about that.

Referring to your German: I think you can understand this language pretty well - so it should be no problem for you playing Overclocked in the original version.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeyolscaer
    Heyho!

Wie sieht es in Euren Spielen mit Eastereggs aus, gibt es welche?

Hallo,

ja, es gibt Eastereggs.
    Aber um die zu entdecken, musst Du die Spiele schon selber spielen

I can promise, she can speak better german than she says !

And: Hi Pollo Diabolo!

Hey PolloDiablo,

Silke is right, I can't give an official date, as that's up to Lighthouse. What I can say, however, is that we're putting much effort into it, and I believe it will pay off. I really hope it'll be worth the wait.

Hehe. Gute Frage. Ich bin vor allem stolz,. daß es House-of-Tales-Spiele sind. Ich denke, wir finden so nach und nach zu einem ganz eigenen Stil, und das ist uns wichtig. Wir haben tolle Fans und schlimme Gegner -- ich finde das gut. Es gibt viele Leute, die unsere Spiele nicht kalt lassen. Darum geht's.

edit: Ich glaube, es wäre gut, wenn wir neue Topics aufmachten...

I haven't played Overclocked yet (apart from the German demo) but I think The Moment of Silence was one of the best adventure games ever. If someone asks me, what game they should play if they want an adventure with a really good story, I always recommend TMOS. Perhaps in the near future I'll have to change that to Overclocked though. ;D

Nice to read that, PolloDiablo

Did you understand the German in the demo version of the game?

I really hope, that you like Overclocked as much as you liked TMOS - but if you like the Hot-Adventure-Style, I´m sure you will ;D

Having played the German version of Overclocked I can say it is amazing. Great job guys, what languages other than English/German do you plan to release it for?

Hi AllisonSkerl,

as written above Martin is now working on the English localisation.
    I´m not a hundred percent sure, in how many languages dtp will have the game translated to, But I`m pretty sure it will be also available in French.

I understood most of it, had to look up a couple of words in the dictionary but I had no problems with the overall story or the goal I had to achieve.

Hi Allison,

oh, quite a few. I know French and Polish have just been finished. English is well underway. There are other languages, but I'm not exactly sure which... I'd have to look up. TMOS made it to 8 languages, and I believe we have about as many planned for Overclocked.

(I'm having some problems with the forum speed. Is anyone else experiencing this? I seem to recall we've had this problem here before...?)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast