Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nabend...

Default Re: Nabend...

Yeah, the forum is quite slow. I thought about starting a new thread about Overclocked, but then it was already further discussed here. ;D

Have you ever thought about porting your games to other systems/consoles like eg. DS?
    (I didnt manage to play Overclocked yet, sadly its already placed in my packing case - but its the first on my "list" )

It is sometimes a little bit slow, but that is probably because there a lot of people posting here now than normally do.. I also noticed the Quick reply button doesn't always work..

Anyway, just wanted to say that I am really looking forward to overclocked and I can't wait to see it here (netherlands).
    Dutch Adventure site: Adventure-Island.nl

Have you ever thought about porting your games to other systems/consoles like eg. DS?
    Well, yes, of course... I believe everybody working for adventure games takes a look at the DS sooner or later. But no concrete plans as of yet.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I am really looking forward to overclocked and I can't wait to see it here (netherlands).
    Thanks, Dave. Shouldn't be a far away anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12