Thread: Runaway 3

Default Runaway 3

Hello.

Iguess that's what everyone will ask but can we have information on the third and last(?) episode of Runaway. I've seen a bit of artwork in the french edition of Runaway 1 & 2, so what can you tell if anything, and most importantly when can we expect the game to be ready ?

Default Re: Runaway 3

Yeah, I just wanted to ask that, too...

Are you already working on Runaway 3?

I liked especially the visual style of the Runaway games very much and can´t wait to play the third part.

I agree to this question of Aeyol... ;D

Well, most of you know now that the next Runaway game is being developed. I know it sounds like a cliche, but the game looks fabulous and I do elieve is going to be better than A Road Adventure and Dream of the Turtle.

As for a date. It's too early to establish a date because as soon as we say one, the snow ball starts rolling and we prefer to wait some more time to give some details on the release.

The first screenshot when?
    I hope during this conference! 8)
    www.adventuresplanet.it<br />(Moderator and News)

It would be nice to see a developer´s diary or blog about Runaway 3 sometime if you´ll find the time for that. Just for the fans to see that you´re still alive.

About your incoming game, I suppose that you are going to keep the same style than the others, Can you show us any concept art, or any image of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Simothebest
    The first screenshot when?
    I hope during this conference! 8)
    We won't publish any screenshot yet, but maybe you'll be able to take a look at Brian and see he's still going through a tough trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeyolscaer
    It would be nice to see a developer´s diary or blog about Runaway 3 sometime if you´ll find the time for that. Just for the fans to see that you´re still alive.
    That is a great idea. The problem is that all those things always take much more time than it seems and we really like to focus on the game development. However, we'll think of something and I do appreciate fans care about us even when we don't say much too often. Thank you guys!

Hello. Can you say anything about the direction of the story? Do you go deeper into the UFO / Joshua / science fiction setting (which I personally thought to be a bit unfitting for the Runaway universe) or do you concentrate on more "earthly" things?

(And when you say "the game looks fabulous", I believe you. )

I hear you worked with a ¿french? scriptwriter, who assited you in the script and dialog... Are you going to work with him for runaway 3?

Quote Originally Posted by astrologo
    About your incoming game, I suppose that you are going to keep the same style than the others, Can you show us any concept art, or any image of the game?
    The style keeps the same but improved. Lots of details will give more dramatism to the game. I'll post an image later.

Quote Originally Posted by DasJan
    Hello. Can you say anything about the direction of the story? Do you go deeper into the UFO / Joshua / science fiction setting (which I personally thought to be a bit unfitting for the Runaway universe) or do you concentrate on more "earthly" things?

(And when you say "the game looks fabulous", I believe you. )
    I really can't say anything about the story. Hmm... let me put it this way, it'll be a more mystery involved story. In fact, the story on R2 is solved here but the game is also a brand new story that does not required to have played to R2 to enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by astrologo
    I hear you worked with a ¿french? scriptwriter, who assited you in the script and dialog... Are you going to work with him for runaway 3?
    Hmmm, we never worked with a French scriptwriter. The guys that worked on the dialog and script for R2 are also working on the next Runaway.