Default Undercover: Dual Motives

Not so long ago you've released Undercoverual Motives for a DS. Can you tell about feedback on this game? Was it as much popular as a pc Undercover game was? Do you consider this game a success? Should we wait ane prequel or sequel and if yes, for what platform?

Default Re: Undercover: Dual Motives

Hi there - that's a very good question. ;D

We had very good reviews on Undercover and great feedback from the community. So, yes it would be nice of you to wait for a further Undercover game, we are evaluating this possiblity. We will see. Right now, we have nothing to announce. :-X Stay tuned. 8)

Cheers,

C.
    PR Manager<br /><br />Website: www.anaconda-game.de

I'm currently playing it but I have trouble with the Wind Tunnel mini-game. :'(
    Proud member of the Scratches betatestteam

Are you planning any other (not "Undercover") games for a Nintendo DS platform?

Hi, we just released "Die drei ? ? ?" (Three investigators) for Nintendo DS in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. We consider Nintendo DS a very important platform, so we are absolutely not only thinking about it. :

There will be announcements at a certain time - Stay tuned (Ups, I said it again).
    8)

I've heard of "Die drei ???" series. I know it has 7 or 8 pc games, some mobile phones games and now a DS game. You're a publisher of only a DS game?

"Only" ?

Yes, we have just released the Game.
    ANACONDA&#039;s Content &amp; Community Manager<br /><br />The Website: www.anaconda-games.com<br />The Board: http://www.anaconda-games.com/forum/index.php

I mean I don't have an information at a moment who is the publisher of the pc games in this series. Just was interested if any publishers show interest in releasing Die Drei ??? series in other, non-german-speaking regions.

BTW, I know that Novy Disk released the PC-version of Undercover in Russia and I know that they are authorised distributors of Nintendo. Any chances to see Undercoverual Motives in Russian in nearest future?

Sorry, Alex, I don't have any information on this right now - but you never know.

Yeah the wind tunnel mini-game had me cursing at my DS too...