Default ABOUT OUR GAME: MALDOROR

Storyline (short synopsis):
    MALDOROR --the tittle of our game; I hope that it'd become familiar to everybody in the next future, ;D-- is a Graphic Adventure about the search, by a common secretary of a notary, named Basil, of the illegitimate son of an extremely rich old man. The perfidious BadShadow brothers, nephews of the old rich man, will try to avoid the success of that search, because it could provoke the lost of their legacy. Miss Pretty Creeping, a beautiful and hypocrite young woman, also employee of the notary, and the woman that has stole Basils heart (he loves her madly), will help those brothers in theirs evil plans.

Synopsis
    The Count of Bramble is a very rich man. He has uncountable properties. Lands, houses, entire buildings, deposits in banks, and others assets of different kinds, makes him one of the individuals with more patrimony in the hold country. And his patrimony yield a very significant amount. All that becomes him in a particularly envied person.
    Decades ago, in his youth, he had an affair with one of his maid, and he got her pregnant. He was a married man, with a good social position, and that incident could be an indignity, a scandal. Thus, to elude it, before the creature come to this world, he sent his maid and his incoming son- to the south of the country, where she was born, with the intention of make it disappear forever.
    Years pass and the count never got descendants. Now that he faces the dead, he made up his mind to find that children of his and his maid, and at the same time, he would include him in his will a very desired will-. Thats why he speak to his personal friend, the notary Mr. Judge, to request his advise and help.
    They decide together to entrust to Basil Withap Rick, the most diligent employee of the notary, the search of that son. They give him the information about the mother, the name, the place where she moved, etc. And they ask him to tell the slightest thing about that issue to nobody but they, because its a delicate matter.
    Basil wont find an easy track to locate that illegitimate son, despite he expected, and he was told so, a trouble-free task that anyone could effortlessly accomplish.
    BadShadow brothers will stalk him secretly. They are the count nephews, and theyll lose their inheritance if the son appear. And that would mean a hecatomb, a disaster for their comfortable beings: theyll have to get to work! They speak with the avaricious Miss Pretty Creeping, employee of the notary, to spy everything. If she does properly, theyll give her a very big reward: an important piece of the count inheritance.

Default Re: ABOUT OUR GAME: MALDOROR

Interesting plot I m eager to learn more about the game the next days.

regards

Kai

Thanks. Glad you liked. We expect that you like the rest as much as the plot, or even more. Well be dropping more things, but well reserve the image, the videos in-game, etc. for our timeblock. Must apologize for my English; its not as good as Id like.

You are planning to release a serious game? More detective style? Or psychologic?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex ASP
    You are planning to release a serious game? More detective style? Or psychologic?
    Sense of humour we'll be an important part of the game. Dialog, characters and puzzles will be animated for it. In a way, it will be a little, a soft parody of the real world, and of the detective stories. The sceneries will be located in a imaginary world, like Garcia Marquez's Macondo, or Faulkner's Yoknaphatawa.
    Anyway, if you look my answer in the post about why the name Maldoror, you could have a better idea about it. I'm at this moment preparing also a short video about our references. I'll post it as soon as I can.

Hope this answer helps you.

Hope It'll be online at least the next week. I'll gladly see it as soon as I'll have a quick connection (that'll be on Monday, I hope)/

We'll keep the link, so you'll be able to download and see it,