Thread: This is Brian

Default This is Brian

As you may see, the bad times have come for Brian Basco.

Default Re: This is Brian

wow. scary.
    Zbang ! The new comedy game from Corbomite Games !<br />http://corbomitegames.com/zbang<br /><br />Pizza Morgana! Our new hilarious fantasy game. <br />http://pizza-morgana.com<br /><br />Corbomite Games Company

I just can say ;D ;D

But what about Gina?

Very....interesting...wow...thank you!
    www.adventuresplanet.it<br />(Moderator and News)

Quote Originally Posted by Bolles
    I just can say ;D ;D

But what about Gina?
    Hahahaha, I know that would be the next question. I won't place any pic of Gina yet, but I will say her role in the game is BIG, not like in R2.

Hey cool, input! He´s looking a bit criminal here ;D and makes me even more curious about the story.

It does indeed look like a rough time for Brian. Or perhaps he just wanted to show his more dangerous side?
    Dutch Adventure site: Adventure-Island.nl

Quote Originally Posted by Aeyolscaer
    Hey cool, input! He´s looking a bit criminal here ;D and makes me even more curious about the story.
    The story will surprise everybody. I'm sure of that.

Hi! I'm french and I have so many questions -please, excuse me for my bad english-... Sorry if I'm silly but... are you real? Are you truly Pendulo Studios? I know there is this picture but that seems impossible! If you are, so wow. I have the french artbook of Runaway 3. I'll won't say anything but it's amazing. There is many places and new characters... so, will there are six chapters as on R1 and R2? Will it be religious? Does the rumours of a playable Gina are fondest? Is the game will be the last of the Runaway? I'll understand if you'll can't respond to my questions... Thanks in advance, Pendulo Studios!