Default I'll go second, too!

Who are some of the voice actors on AVS? Is Bay Area Sound handling the audio on this game?

Default Re: I'll go second, too!

Yes, Bay Area Sound is doing the voice and sound work for us. Julian Kwasneski (former LucasArts sound guru) and he and his crew (Jory, Damian) do an excellent job for us. The actors are all professional Bay Area actors. Rebecca Schweitzer is Mona. She is excellent, not only with her acting, but also her voice quality. It's a tall order to find an actress who sounds 18 years old, can do a French accent, has excellent acting talent, and great comedic timing. We went through a lot of very talented voice auditions for Mona before finding just the right voice. Some actresses were great but sounded too mature, etc.

Jeremy Koerner plays Froderick. He is a HUGE adventure game fan and is a big fan of Sam and Max as well. So this is a bit of a dream come true to do voice acting in an adventure game. He and my wife, Amy Tiller (our office manager and production assistant) worked together on the stage doing dinner theatre in San Francisco. He has the right kind of wise cracking 1930s New York, street-wise voice for Froderick. His comedic skills are excellent. He and Rebecca will also play a few other characters in the game as well.

Liz Mamorsky plays Madame Strigoi. She has an incredible voice. It's very smoky. She can do a huge range of voices. Brian Sommers plays Shrowdy and Balcu. He's got an incredible voice range too. Gavin Hammon is our Monsignor and I love his voice so much that I'd love to make an entire game about Monsignor. We're also getting ready to do our final voice recording session in a few weeks so there will be more actors to add to this list later.

I should also mention that Pedro Comacho of Portugal is doing our music and he is incredible. He has a real passion for games and his work is movie quality. We are really happy with the music he is creating for us.

Sounds awesome!

Yeah, it is amazing to listen to the actors' auditions. They have such a wide range of voices they can do that you wouldn't know it was the same actor if their name weren't on the audition reel. We were lucky to get to work with some exceptional talent on this game and have our sound, voice, and music done by incredibly talented people. We're very fortunate!