Default Corbomite Games - Introduction

Hey Guys !

This is Oded Sharon. CEO of Corbomite Games.
    I'll be refreshing and looking at this forum like a madman for the next two hours. This is the first ADOC I'm participating as one of the companies. Some of our teammates will join us soon.
    Feel free to ask me any question you can possibly think of.
    And if you're a publisher – I would especially like you to talk to me.

A little bit about us:
    Corbomite Games is an Israeli based game development studio, focusing on highly narrative based adventure games. We have teamed up with the Israeli comics artist and local culture celebrity Uri Fink, who have been publishing comic-books for over 20 years, to make interactive versions of his comic-books, while preserving the comic-book feel.

We're working on two games, both comics and episodic, and we will start publishing them by online distribution, and later pack then up nicely for retail.

The First is Zbang, which is based on an Israeli comics series, and is a teenage comedy, and the other is Pizza Morgana, which is a fantastic magical adventure game. I'll elaborate more on separate threads about each of the games.

Have fun !

Oded
    Zbang ! The new comedy game from Corbomite Games !<br />http://corbomitegames.com/zbang<br /><br />Pizza Morgana! Our new hilarious fantasy game. <br />http://pizza-morgana.com<br /><br />Corbomite Games Company

Default Re: Corbomite Games - Introduction

All the best and see you soon

Kai

Default Re: Corbomite Games - Introduction

It's interesting to see, as of late, Israeli activity in the games arena. It took 15 years, but maybe it finally begins. :)