Default Maybe add new mode!

I have my opinion and I would like to know everyone. What do you guys think if the games were created with the mode APSP?
    Thus, the less experienced players would play with more experienced, providing them with the possibility of better learning.
    In the current format, naturally seek the highest score playing together, making the lowest score (which probably has less ability) only play among themselves.
    This is a way, in my view, to increase the level of the players.

Thanks for reading my post.

Totaly Agreed , I remember when i was playing with you and other high points and low points of 1400 raped us D

and your poinion is good and what we all think also , all high points together to play against low point players and no balance game

+1 for this Suggestion

we alrdy have command !balance to balance team

but i dont know why they dont apply this in public channels :/ . .. i alrdy told them make 2 box of sign 1 for normal games and other for matchmaking ...
    GIVE RESPECT AND EARN RESPECT

jeep i wanted to say the same thing before i read ur thread and if you would focus on the news that come on rgc u would knw that sir rogers is working on a matchmaking patch....

P.S: actually points dont mean much for me i knw alot of low pointers who play better thn high pointers..

I remember few times i was played on sp mode....i had good stats 15-1 or 14-1 and we won the game, but i lose-3 pts )) it's no nice guys. just RGC-stats bot can't count points correctly, on SP mode...

I think what (E=mc²) said is absolutely correct........when i join a game i always see that all the high point guyz stay at one team and low points are mostly neglected to be played with....

i support with his suggestion and will be looking forward to a change soon........

+1 I like your idea dude, spap and spar are good modes in order to play a fair game.

Thx for your posting... I would like you to read forum much more before posting something like that... There was smilar ideas and posting like xxx times. This is not bad, but we cant use it to cr8 all games , maybe we can add that in Sign modes -apsp , but we cant use it as ,,official'' . There will be always ,,friends'' who want to play together in public, and also there is already autobalance system. So, i cant support idea for now, but will see maybe we can add that as mode wich you can choose when you are signing for game.
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c

What if you are playing with your mates ????? The right idea is to make the mode -APZMSO , Switch must be on. That will be much better

if you make switch on, that will be the right idea, for balancing ingame matches.

Quote Originally Posted by jeep... View Post
    i alrdy told them make 2 box of sign 1 for normal games and other for matchmaking ...
    THIS IS RIGHT SOLUTION

Quote Originally Posted by ThisIs^ View Post
    if you make switch on, that will be the right idea, for balancing ingame matches.
    AND THIS MADE MY DAY. SWITCH? WTF? you plan to support your mate mortred as much as possible and mortred rapes them. People then decides to switch mortred and you get owned by your own work. selfpwn? haha
    Last edited by SchicksalSlark; 30-05-2012 at 10:38 AM.
    Players who blamed me for MH/reported me: 100/0 MH-Counter: 182
    http://stats.rankedgaming.com/stats/...e=6A6F68616E6E 3 2 1

( Click to show/hide )

@SchicksalSlark Yeah that's the main point, when he switch, the game will become longer, harder, and with more fun, for sure you have already played on garena and BBNET, BTW congratulations for you Diamond member

When i started dota on BNet without knowing anything about it, I realized after 3 games switch is the WORST thing Icefrog implemented. I played 1 game on garena in my life and that was too much for me. Switched to dotalicious cause they know switch is dumb and now rgc cause more players. Dont know why I am telling this, but switch sucks

If you want hard games just wait what your enemies pick and outpick yourself (e.g. pick tiny/es after silencer, mirana after bs ...)

( Click to show/hide )

nice thinking bro .. i tell you to kick noobs and you want to welcome them in our team =D

APSP would be interesting since there would be no stacked team and wouldn't result in one sided pub stomp games. Players with other friends online would just sign for AP. This would make AP even more interesting since it would be stacked team vs stacked team most of the time.
    Overall, in my opinion APSP would greatly improve the quality of games.

APSPSO... well.... I'd rather have APEM than that.
    [Based God]

-sp -so and -em are really being discussed without topic gets closed

( Click to show/hide )

Quote Originally Posted by ThisIs^ View Post
    @SchicksalSlark Yeah that's the main point, when he switch, the game will become longer, harder, and with more fun, for sure you have already played on garena and BBNET, BTW congratulations for you Diamond member
    Snap out of it. THIS IS NOT GARENA.

Switch system will only provide more leaver. WHY?

Kuro (AssasinCreed) : NOOB MOTRED LEAVE.
    Black (Motred) : why?!! I want to play!
    Kuro (AssasinCreed) : YOU ARE TOO NOOB! WE CAN PLAY BETTER W/O U! THEY CAN SWITCH.
    Black (Motred) : Okay.

Black has left the game.
    Regarding the sp. High points gathering together top? low points at bot? rofl. Dont be a chicken

Nice