Thread: Few questions

Default Few questions

Hi there!

Your game sounds very interesting (apart from the fact that it's first person, I personally prefer 3rd, but that's sth. else) and I have to admit that it totally went under my radar (I know it was released here in germany about a week ago or so, but thats it).

So here are my questions:

1. How long did it take to find a publisher for your game?

2. Are the Sequels included in the deal?

3. Did you get feedback from gamers and do you plan to change anything according to this? Did the publishers try (and succeed?) to change anything in the game?

4. Are you satisfied with the sales so far? In which country is it most successful?

5. Any other projects planned besides the trilogy (ok, ok, I know this is quite a lot already, just asking )

Default Re: Few questions

1. I think if you can show a playable demo, it'll be very soon. We were in touch with some of the publishers, that we have given a playable demo, duing our game's development. At some point we made a decision and signed a deal to begin the publishing process.

2. Not really, but we have to check them out first at the next project. This was in the deal.

3. Actually the feedback part was a bit short, since we had to catch some deadlines. So the game itself will be a feedback for us for the 2nd one, I think. And yes our publisher asked us to change some content in the game but those were mostly about rating of the game. We had aimed a Teen rating..

4. It's too early to talk about the sales now. The game was out at the begining of this month, we need some more weeks to talk about this one

5. No, it seems only "the trilogy" at the moment