Default Admin privilege Abuse![ asa-akira]

hello

Today I got banned from the room by asa-akira, because we had argument, he has low skills level [believe it or not, see the replay and see his initiations with Sand king and killing himself by going up against 5 alone !] then after dying, he shouts on us , and disrespect us all, and that happens every time he dies (clearly by his mistakes) and then starts to blame the team, and also keeps crying and ranting with CAPS..
    If you watch the replay you will see by yourself ..
    so please watch the replay, see my score[ 11/6], my items, and my gameplay and compare it to him and his score [8/11]

I don't care about getting back to the room, I just want to report injustice and privilege abuse
    http://www.rankedgamingparser.com/vi...1337454574.w3g

those are the rules he broke!
    Stay friendly and mannered at all times while chatting, posting on forums etc
    Don't insult anyone - flaming is NOT tolerated on Pixon.GaminG

3) Never unvouch a player, only if he has received his 3rd and last warning !
    5) Any timeban or unvouch without a link/good reason will be considered as ABUSE !
    [Most Important Rules]

4 rules have been broken, does he deserve the privileges ?

hope I'm not in the wrong section
    Last edited by TheAdmiral; 19-05-2012 at 11:00 PM.

We, as a team at Pr0 (-ap) regret that and you have been unbanned with an apology from the admin himself.

[18:05] -|PAP|-asa-akira: !timeunban TheAdmiral sry
    TheAdmiral has been unbanned by asa-akira.
    Asa-akira has already been a victim of ID-hacking and this might be another time. It's not his type of conduct and won't be repeated again.
    Sorry for the trouble and keep playing with us in this channel.

Thank you.