Thread: Speed concern

Default Speed concern

I've thought of it yesterday but noone posted anything on the same topic... Now zeroman from Future games posted the same.

Isn't this forum working a bit slow? I have the same speed browsing it via my home and my work inet but my inet at work is significantly quicker... and the speed is the same... Any ideas?

Default Re: Speed concern

It becoming even worser... My connection speed is low. And I'm starting to get such a message

Connection Problems
    Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Default Re: Speed concern

I haven't had any actual connection problems, but the pages are loading very slowly. Maybe because I'm in the U.S.? I hope Europeans aren't having the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Becky View Post
    I haven't had any actual connection problems, but the pages are loading very slowly. Maybe because I'm in the U.S.? I hope Europeans aren't having the same problem.
    i had the same problem

That's right, more users are experiencing it. I'll inform the right guy right away.

Same here.. its taking way too long. but after i closed my torrent.. the speed is normal back
    retired.

Default ñòðîèòåëüñòâ

Ãäå-òî ÿ ýòî óæå âèäåë… À åñëè ïî òåìå òî ñïàñèáî.
    Prepare and prevent, don't repair and repent. ~Author Unknown here