Default Everlight vs Simon the Sorcerer 4

Hi Stefan. I would like to ask such a question. You know Everlight looks to much like Simon the Sorcerer 4. In fact, both were developed by SSE. Why have you decided to start another series (heh, will it be series?) having much the same setting?

Default Re: Everlight vs Simon the Sorcerer 4

Hi Alex,

hehe, I knew that we would have that question tonite. The answer is rather simple: Everlight was the older project, we began it before Simon. And Simon obviously required a fantasy setting, too.

In my opinion the similarities between both games are not that big than many people expects. Both games are self-contained and have a rather unique storyline.

Stefan

What of these two games (in your opinion) is stronger, i.e. have more interesting plot or gameplay or even sells better? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Alex ASP
    What of these two games (in your opinion) is stronger, i.e. have more interesting plot or gameplay or even sells better? :-)
    Both titles have their pros and cons, and they are much more different than it seems on the first look.
    My personal pros is Everlight are the day/night-switch and that the characters change their personality at nite.
    In Simon we have that great doubleganger story and even the opportunity to control both of them.

So I really can't decide which game is more interesting, I like both of them. But we learned a lot from Simon, so the presentation of Everlight is in some parts really better than in Simon.