Default About the Proyect: JACINTO JONES

Concept:

Jacinto Jones is an adventure in 3D control in the third person. The game will only work with the mouse without using any key on the keyboard. And the interface is simple, similar to games like Runaway and Thewesterner, with the change pointer to undertake actions.
    Jacinto Jones will implement a new system of control for the character. Some of the things we are adding are innovative in the world of graphic adventure games. Actions such as agachar, crawl, walk slowly, throw on the ground, will be controlled by the player.
    We believe that these new movements will be used more intelligence of the player to resolve situations, and that the range of possible actions in the same scenario will be broader.

It also includes the use of 2 inventories, one for normal contain objects, and one for the equipment. Equipment will be, clothing and weapons. The player can change the character of clothing each time you want, except on the street in front of other characters.
    The weapons can be mounted on the character at any time. The weapons are not to attack other characters should be used when the logic is not enough to solve a puzzle, weapons are being used brute force to solve some situations.

Lastly, we want the environmental impact also affects the course of the game, adding the effect of noise, which changes depending on several factors. When the character is running produces a lot of noise, if you walk less, and if walking on tiptoe noise will be much lower.
    You have to be careful that it does not tread the same noise he stepped on the land in the grass or cement, there will be a different level of noise.
    For example, if you zoom silently to a rat to be hidden, and aplastas a branch dry rats flee by the noise.

Default Re: About the Proyect: JACINTO JONES

Hi,
    this game looks awensome!!
    i look for release information but i didn't found nothing!!
    When the game will be released?
    or.. almost prerelease?

How many copies of the game you expect to sell, and what will be the price for one copy?

The development is in an early stage, however we have a little scheduled. It depends on many factors, so at the moment we do not know when it will end.

While we can not know to what will sell the game because it is not even finished.

Yes, the game moves fast, but we are an independent group with limited resources. So even we can not give any specific date. Thank you for your interest.

hi, i`m thinking about that the main character, it`s almost the same name like indiana jones, is it advantage or disadvantage?

The game is what it purports to make a humble tribute to the seventh art, sometimes so subtle, others less so.
    I do not think our game is more similar to that indiana jones that Allan Quatermain or National Teasure.
    However it is noteworthy that the game has a lot of originality in its history, in its puzzles and its dialogues.
    Besides having some innovations in the world of adventure games. We are convinced that when this game ended will leave you pleasantly surprised.

What can you tell me about the Interface of the game? I don't understand very well how it will be. Can you explain it deeper?

The control system, I want to say that at no time intended to subtract anything to the adventure, but if you bring new things.
    The gameplay remains the same as the classic adventures as a Runaway, we will have a pointer that changes shape when there are objects, then the pointer becomes a hand, a mouth, or an eye, depending on the possible action on the object (look, talk, take etc.). We want to offer more choices to the player within the same scene, but always keeping things classic being made throughout the adventure.

If, as my colleague said, the way the game is almost like Runaway. But in addition to the things we can do this we can also do more with the character movements, and all by using the mouse ... For example, when you click the mouse forward and keep pressing, the character walks slowly ...
    Also we have some more surprises.