Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mata Hari

Default Re: Mata Hari

Quote Originally Posted by Alex ASP
    How much of her "WITHOUT her clothes" will we see? Will there be a special rating for the game (i.e. not "Everyone")?
    To quote DTP:
    • Are sex scenes in the game?
     Only off-cam. Mata will go to bed with several men, but you won’t see “the act”, only the pillow talk afterwards. Mata’s dancing outfits are quite daring, but you won’t see her completely naked.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal_Barwood
    Hello from rainy Oregon:
    I'm in a coffee shop here in sunny and unseasonably warm (about 15 C) Northern California and someone just said "I guess global warming has its good points"

I definitly guess it is...

Here in Hamburg we have about 0 (zero!!) degrees *shiver*

Please invite me to California! 8)
    ANACONDA&#039;s Content &amp; Community Manager<br /><br />The Website: www.anaconda-games.com<br />The Board: http://www.anaconda-games.com/forum/index.php

This looks really nice and good to see seasoned professionals working at what they do brilliantly!

I have one serious question, though. Does the joke "What's the Mata Hari?" appear anywhere in the game? :P

Haven't asked: will there be any alternative endings in the game? Or there will be tho only one - historical?

Come on out, plenty of room! Just cross the Golden Gate Bridge, go through the rainbow tunnel, and turn left at Paradise Drive...

(sounds like a bad children's story but that's pretty much where I am right now)

Quote Originally Posted by Finn
    I have one serious question, though. Does the joke "What's the Mata Hari?" appear anywhere in the game? :P
    As the source of some terrible puns in the past (see my credits for Monkey Island 2) I have to say that even I would not go that far. Although I'm trying to work in some other phrases that people may find familiar.

Hello from Hungary!!!
    I have one question, I hope you'll answer it.
    What do you think, what is the greatest thing in your game?
    www.adventuregames.hu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12