Default Until I'm Gone- Short description

Until I’m Gone (UIG) is a FREEWARE 2.5D 3rd person point-and-click adventure game with horror elements and a psychological subtext. It takes place in a small mountain village covered with snow at Christmas time. The main hero is forced by his lady-friend to visit Pitfall Mountain. Soon after he arrives, the village is cut off from the outside world due to a huge snowstorm, and Nathan, who's forced to stay until the storm blows over, unwittingly starts to reveal the tiny secrets of this picturesque village...

More screens, including full versions, can be found on our website www.farawaystudios.com

What to look forward to:

- A game released under the freeware license, which will allow everyone to download it from the internet absolutely for FREE.
    - An immersive gloomy atmosphere, emphasized by a melancholic winter scenery and a seemingly picturesque mountain village
    - Original and impressive story with horror, supernatural and psychological elements.
    - High-quality prerendered scenes
    - Real-time 3D characters
    - Stencil (real-time) Shadows
    - Original music putting the finishing touches to the atmosphere of the game
    - Non-linear gameplay (partly)
    - Living, emotive and memorable characters, main hero so as every NPC
    - 1024*768 resolution of scenes
    - 70+ unique scenes
    - Professional english voice-acting by actors with years of experience in games, radios, films and theatres
    - 16 Different languages! Right in the first version of the game, when it is released, you 'll be able to choose from 16 different languages: Czech, English, French, German, Russian, Hungarian, Slovak, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Greek, Polish, Danish and Dutch.
    - Different environments you´ll visit during your journey
    - Rendered movies (Intro, outro, cut-scenes)
    - WME engine, which means almost no limits to our imagination
    - Riddles, puzzles etc., logically and naturally integrated into the story
    -And more...

Do you want to listen to the music you will hear in the game; composed by our music composer Rafal Kuczynski? No problem! You can find an example right here (stream version):

And would you like to hear also some voice acting? No problem again, simply check out these downloadable files-2.47 MB and 383 KB):

For further and detailed information about the story, team, development, screens, downloadable music and voice acting examples, language translation examples and a lot of other things, check the website www.farawaystudios.com.

Roman Navratil
    Faraway Studios

Default Re: Until I'm Gone- Short description

What kind of things motivates you when you are developing a game?
    www.adventuregames.hu

Quote Originally Posted by Rowie
    What kind of things motivates you when you are developing a game?
    The thing, that i am doing something which satisfies me, and that im doing something which will also other people like, play, enjoy, and "live with it" in few hours of their lives. That im creating something. There are many reasons.

You mentioned that the game includes 16 Different languages and there is also the hungarian language. So the dialogues are translated already in to these languages? Because if not, or you are having troubles with the hungarian language, then I might help you out.
    www.adventuregames.hu

Quote Originally Posted by Rowie
    You mentioned that the game includes 16 Different languages and there is also the hungarian language. So the dialogues are translated already in to these languages? Because if not, or you are having troubles with the hungarian language, then I might help you out.
    Yes, 16 and we hope this is still not the final number! And yes, regarding the "finished" statements, we have all the texts from the 1st chapter already translated in each of these 16 languages. We have a hungarian translator, neverthless we are still looking for the hungarian proofreader... So if you would be interested, there is nothing simplier then contacting me through the contact form here:
    http://farawaystudios.com/contact.php?lang=en