Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: MATT VEENSTRA, owner of Tribal Media and Developer of Darkstar final product.

pleasssee subtitles!!! I don't need any but have u ever seen a dubbed series? okay it's funny to hear other people's voices. What's even funnier is that some people whose country I won't mention don't even know how eg Anthony Hopkins sounds like. Give them the opportunity to hear the real thing I'd say

Default Re: MATT VEENSTRA, owner of Tribal Media and Developer of Darkstar final product

Subtitled only. An better - not translated! :-) Or at least having an option to switch between translation and original text.

Default Re: MATT VEENSTRA, owner of Tribal Media and Developer of Darkstar final product

I couldn't agree more.

I think the WORST example is the dubbing of Mel Gibson's voice in Mad Max, where they took out his minimal Austrailian brogue and replaced it with an American idiot who sounded like a game-show host.

Default Re: MATT VEENSTRA, owner of Tribal Media and Developer of Darkstar final product.

They did? Damn, I need to see that! Think we just had the subtitled version

Hey Matt,
    I'm getting ready to sign off...the thing was really only to go until 1am (their time), and we've gone a half hour over. I'm going to be sure there are no more unanswered topics then log out.

Still want me to call? E-mail me which number you're at.

Why QuickTime, for some sort of multi-platformness? What are the video specs? (codec, resolution, framerate, bitrate, etc.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12