Default When to Contact Staff

When to Contact Staff

Before you contact an Admin or Staff of RGC please read this entire FAQ Documents Staff does not have unlimited time to answer the questions of 150,000 members. We've created comprehensive help docs which answer almost all questions. So it's important to us that our time is not wasted. Read read read.

Can I contact admins about a banhistory abuse?
    Yes, we will review your ban history.
    Important to note that if a ban violates our rules we will not remove it.

My account was stolen. How do I recover it?
    Read this Help Doc on Stolen Accounts. Basically your best shot is to use the contact us and provide detailed information.

Who should I contact about my gold/diamond upgrade?
    There's no need to contact anyone to buy your upgrade. RGC's Shop Link

I know a member is ban evading. I'd like to report them. Who do I contact?
    For that you must contact Staff or an Admin by PM to verify this. Your identity will remain private.

I know a member who is abusing I'd like to report them. Who do I contact?
    First make sure that it's abuse defined by our Rules. If it does then contact Staff or an Admin via PM with any evidence you have.

I want to donate. I can't find a link. Who do I contact?
    You must contact the owner Sir-Roger. He will provide you instructions.

I filed a report but no action was taken. Should I directly contact staff?
    Try to report the post again. If it doesn't allow you then it's still in the report queue waiting for action. It's also possible staff decided no action was warranted.

I have a great idea for RGC. Who do I contact?
    We are not taking suggestions via PM. Our suggestions forum is open. You can post there.

I want to be staff. How do I do this?
    We have a doc for Becoming Staff. That's a great place to start.

A member is harassing me via PM. I want to complain.
    Staff won't take action so don't complain to us. You can add the member to your ignore list. They will then be unable to PM you. (In the near future, this will be integrated) for now just ignore.

I have a valid complaint about staff that I want to report to admins. Is that allowed?
    Yes it is. You can PM a GLOBAL ADMIN but be aware you're not likely to get results. Often members feel staff action taken on their account is unfair but fact remains that it's impossible to always be fair. Your complaint will be quickly reviewed and if necessary action will be taken.

Can I PM Staff to ask them to change my username ?
    No you may not. Refer to our RGC SHOP to buy a name changer.
    Last edited by bitchgotraped; 09-06-2012 at 12:40 PM.