Arrow Definition of locations [Suggestion][Lang: ESP-ENG]

Good morning, afternoon or night

This is one of my first time posting something here MYMGN forum, as always I bring in the forums of the rooms of my location and language

This time I suggest something very important, as a player and administrator of experience in various communities.

My suggestion is that RGC whatever country the player is the first room (EU) Public that is why it is also the room that has assets of more games.

As shown in (Asia) Public also have lots of users for this reason also.

But I think this should vary slightly

Create a public room for each location, if the player is European, the room would be prefinished (EU) Public, if the player is Asian (Asia) Public and if the jugadore is South American (SA) Public

But we could do this

It would be very good in the registration form had an option to select your area:

- Europe
    - Asia
    - North America
    - Central America
    - South America
    - Other

And according to that you can assign the user a prefinished room

This would help to direct interaction with the players, in many cases new players do not know RGC enter a private room for it in play (EU) Public forever and can not communicate because as you know most speak English in that room.

There is room audience in Europe and Asia but not in America which is one of the continents that have lots of players, especially South America

I hope my suggestions take into account

My Nickname is: -lobO`
    Admin HeadAdmin and am currently in many common room for my support to them, I am a fan and I like dotero collaborate and contribute what I can ..

Many thanks for your time, you can count me in anything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Aqui tambien les dejo el texto original, ya que soy nativo de Perú y mi idioma oficial es el Español
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buenas dias , tarde o noches

Esta es una de mis primeras veces publicando algo aqui en el foro de MYMGN , ya que siempre aporto en los foros de los rooms de mi localidad e idioma

En esta oportunidad quisiera sugerirles algo muy importantes, como jugador y como administrador de experiencia en varias comunidades.

Mi sugerencia es que en RGC sea cual sea el pais del jugador su primer room es (EU) Public por ello es que tambien es el room que mas juegos tiene activos.

Como vemos en (Asia) Public tambien tenemos gran cantidad de usuarios por esta razón tambien.

Pero creo que yo esto deberia variar un poco

Crear un room público para cada localidad, si el jugador es Europeo, su room preterminado seria (EU) Public , si el jugador es asiatico (Asia) Public y si el jugadore es Sudamericano (SA) Public

Pero como podriamos hacer esto

Seria muy bueno que en el formulario de registro hubiera una opcion para seleccionar su localidad:

- Europa
    - Asia
    - America Norte
    - America Central
    - America Sur
    - Otro

Y de acuerdo a eso se le puede asignar al usuario un room preterminado

Esto ayudaria a la interaccion directa con los jugadores, en muchos casos los jugadores nuevos en RGC no saben entrar a un room privado por ello juegan en (EU) Public siempre y no pueden comunicarse ya que como sabran la mayoria habla ingles en ese room.

Existe room publico de Europa y Asia pero no de America el cual es uno de los continentes que tiene gran cantidad de jugadores, en especial Sudamerica

Espero tomen en cuenta mi sugerencia

Mi Nickname es > -lobO`
    actualmente soy HeadAdmin y Admin en muchos room por mi frecuente apoyo a ellos, soy un dotero aficionado y me gusta colaborar y aportar en lo que yo pueda..

Muchisimas gracias por su tiempo, pueden contar conmigo en cualquier cosa.
    Last edited by -lobO.!|; 02-07-2012 at 12:39 AM.

Still really good idea, there is some things wich can be changed ,added or removed from your idea, but main point is really good. Thx for posting man
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c

Sure, you can add and remove ideas, for example you could add a community website in Spanish and there is no forum or subforum in Spanish in which to report, discuss or suggest.

For this part I can help to develop it, buy the domain, the license of vbulletin forum and hosting on a dedicated high speed, because I have a company related to this (www.zrcorp.org) only thing that you decide and I happy to help.

PD: We must not confine ourselves to global English is English only, RGC is worldwide and we have to get everyone around

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Español / ESP - Para la gente que habla en español y esta interesada en saber de temas como estos
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claro, se pueden agregar y quitar ideas, por ejemplo se podria agregar una comunidad web en español ya que no hay un foro o subforo en español en donde se pueda reportar, discutir o sugerir.

Por esta parte les puedo ayudar a desarrollarla, comprar el dominio, la licencia del foro vbulletin y el alojamiento en un servidor dedicado de alta velocidad, ya que cuento con una empresa relacionada con esto (www.zrcorp.org) solo es cosa de que ustedes lo decidan y yo encantado de ayudarles.
    Last edited by -lobO.!|; 18-06-2012 at 07:59 PM.

Good point. Even better then checking ip which can be incorrect sometimes.

Maybe some people can give wrong ifnromation but why would they do that. If somone made a mistake, we should have optin in settings to change it.
    Check out my blog about Blizzard Dota

Me gusta

!Support
    Good Idea

While be optional where room to play , Keep in mind , the huge amount player that can be in 1 room give a fun feature to RGC witch is find and start another game Very VERY quick , in Fact the most quickly

Where he did this my suggestion, you can make the room? i was looking at the long rgc staff and I realize that almost no one supports in Spanish, because we are limited to only one language?

I Totaly agree that America (South America especially) needs + support. There are alot of American players playing at Eu Public, because this is the room which appears when they log in RGC. Most of them, don't even know that exist a room for them, where they could play speaking their own language and with better pings, which is SA Public.
    An other point is, we have RGC Staff for Europe and for Asia, we have RGC tournaments for Europe(the winner of Europe championship is a South American Team - Splashnet) and Asia, but none for America. And if we think, giving better Support for America we would be helping Asia and Europe too, since people would leave those 2 (specially Europe Public) to play at SA Public.

since its a good idea why we want to see it working cuz i bet alot gonna leave when d2 is out for public :x

!Support