Default I think this will make all old school wow players interested.

As title of thread said, i think this will make all Old school wow players interested.
    There is server opening in 4 day's, its private server wich will be used to play wow from first patch. The main point of this server is to leave boring expansions ( exatly cataclysm ), and playing wow from start ( Vanilla ), going old school raid's ( 40 man ) like , molten core, Aq 20, aq 40, Bwl , etc etc more...
    For more infos, fallow this :
    http://www.q-gaming.org/info.php
    Have fun.
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c

What about the population of the server? How many people are estimated to play there?

It will be pre-TBC?
    Have Fun ! ! ! ! it's a GAME ! ! ! ! !

G-7-

Quote Originally Posted by LoD View Post
    It will be pre-TBC?
    vanilla= till lvl 60 and final raid will be naxxramas 40

this is the definition of vanilla.if it is like this i might give a try (oldskool,played since day 1,cleared whole content xcept tbc)
    Μπαουγκ κ ας μην γκαμισω μποτές!

I didn't have the honour to play in vanilla, I started playing WoW as soon as WOTLK came out. However, I have cleared almost all vanilla raids and I believe that TBC was the best part of WoW, in both raids, graphics etc. Especially the graphics. That cavern of time is absolutely beautiful if you ask me :P

I have stopped playing WoW since 1 month, because my subscription ended, and I started playing Diablo since then. However, if I find some good players to play together, I would start again

And for the topic, when it comes to private WoW servers I am really cautious because of the bugs and the stability and etc. I always played official on WoW., you know, just to be sure and safe, but then again, that's just me :P

�Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.�