Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i am interested too. just started playing and i like it. i still dont know what role i will be playing but i think priest will be my choice

https://www.wow-one.com/guide/index/vanilla

go there read and follow instructions.
    Μπαουγκ κ ας μην γκαμισω μποτές!

when do we start?

well start joining

Quote Originally Posted by omG.stoGRC View Post
    well start joining
    2night I will join as well.it would be great if anyone can help to start this up..i will pm u on ur wall to "confirm" your role/participation

omg.stogrc please inform us about the server. e.g. what classes we need most,about the gold rates,guilds etc (u have the most experience in the server,u give us some hints)

The server is pretty new so there aren't tones of people.Though there are some guilds progressing at raiding (mostly alliance).BUT, hordes are more so i suggest going to Horde.About gold now.I never went to instance since i play solo atm , i only do BG'S. You can sell marks from BG'S to get gold. 1 mark = 3g. With that gold you can buy some ''early'' epics from a vendor there.Then you are ready for raids/serious pvp.

Since we got a Lock i rerolled to a Shadow Priest that is very useful for PvP and premades. For a proper WSG premade we will need 1 tank for FC, 3-4 healers and rest dps.

You will be the raid leader so the PVE part it's all yours!

Quote Originally Posted by omG.stoGRC View Post
    The server is pretty new so there aren't tones of people.Though there are some guilds progressing at raiding (mostly alliance).BUT, hordes are more so i suggest going to Horde.About gold now.I never went to instance since i play solo atm , i only do BG'S. You can sell marks from BG'S to get gold. 1 mark = 3g. With that gold you can buy some ''early'' epics from a vendor there.Then you are ready for raids/serious pvp.

Since we got a Lock i rerolled to a Shadow Priest that is very useful for PvP and premades. For a proper WSG premade we will need 1 tank for FC, 3-4 healers and rest dps.

You will be the raid leader so the PVE part it's all yours!
    we wont manage easily to get the raid going. so most propable is to make a premade wsg. I have tons of exp as rogue (had 50k hks on vanilla only ^_^ )

join server and /w Deepdarkness

When u say full clear wot do u mean spitonoikokiri? I c that u noted full clear on vanilla if i'm correct only liek 15 guilds in the world cleared karazhan in vanilla.
    Anyway i wish i could join u guyz but my time is limited these dayz so i cant.I'll try to dl it and log so i can say hey if possible.Would be nice if i could play some vanilla dayz were tha best.
    If possible link some nicks so i can /w when i get on.
    ( Click to show/hide )
    Γαμω τη blizzard

How many people are there in server?

�Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.�

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12