Default Sweet November (2001)

Storyline:
    Nelson is a man devoted to his advertising career in San Francisco. One day, while taking a driving test at the DMV, he meets Sara. She is very different from the other women in his life. Nelson causes her to miss out on taking the test and later that day she tracks him down. One thing leads to another and Nelson ends up living with her through a November that will change his life forever.

Additional Information:

Directed by: Pat O'Connor
    Produced by: Elliott Kastner, Steven Reuther, Deborah Aal, Erwin Stoff
    Written by: Paul Yurick, Kurt Voelker

Starring: Keanu Reeves, Charlize Theron, Jason Isaacs, Greg Germann, Liam Aiken, Lauren Graham, Michael Rosenbaum

Music by: Christopher Young
    Cinematography: Edward Lachman
    Editing by: Anne V. Coates

Distributed by:
    Warner Bros.
    Release date: February 16, 2001
    Running time: 115 minutes
    Language: English
    Budget" $40 million
    Box office: $65,754,228

Critiques:

"Neither a masterpiece nor a remake of one, but its wistfulness is infectious, and its melancholy mood lingers for days." Mick LaSalle, San Francisco Chronicle

"Nice to look at but too calculated and clichéd to resonate beyond its surface slickness." Loren King, Chicago Tribune

"The sweetest thing about Sweet November (a remake of the 1968 movie) is the on-screen magic between Charlize Theron and Keanu Reeves. But that's pretty much where the magic ends." David Sterritt, Christian Science Monitor

It's a small film, and a far from perfect one, but it allows her (Theron) to extend her range as no previous role has done. Jay Carr, Boston Globe
    Last edited by VampAurora; 31-07-2012 at 06:37 PM.

�Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.�

VampAurora's Critique:

A really moving film that can teach you a lot. Great acting by all actors. Incredible storyline, great scenario. One of the few movies I didn't know the end by the half time of the movie. I totally recommend this to you. One of the best romantic dramas I've seen.

Rating: 9.5/10

�Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.�

i just saw it and wtf was that end..... i thought it would be a romantic comedy, but it was a romantic drama wtf... anyway worth watching, dunno how i hadnt had the chance to watch it since its so long ago. 8.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by VampAurora View Post
    VampAurora's Critique:

One of the best romantic dramas I've seen.

Rating: 9.5/10
    Quote Originally Posted by LighT.of.SorroW View Post
    i just saw it and wtf was that end..... i thought it would be a romantic comedy, but it was a romantic drama wtf... anyway worth watching, dunno how i hadnt had the chance to watch it since its so long ago. 8.5/10

hahahaa fail :P....well i didnt read the review before i saw it... i just saw the trailer and it looked like i said ..... i dont usually enjoy the review of a movie i havent seen

Quote Originally Posted by LighT.of.SorroW View Post
    i dont usually enjoy the review of a movie i havent seen
    Well, it's a review not a spoiler or a plot explanation :P Anyway, glad you liked it