Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Movie reviews.

Default Movie reviews.

Everyone loves movies, right?

Well, we're lucky to have a guy who loves them so much, he actually likes reviewing them and telling us which ones are great and which ones aren't. VampAurora will help us decide which movies to watch, and which movies to stay away from, by giving reviews of movies he's seen.

This does, of course not, mean that any of you aren't allowed to review movies, but he is the one assigned to do it, at the moment.

We hope that you'll like his reviews, and hopefully we'll have some sections up soon. This is just the start.
    Bøðil, flyt meg úr heimi. Eg vamlist at liva her.

�Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.�

�Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.�

Ty for posting!!!

Thumbs up

god job !
    Nver

RGC: N[v]r[w]o[R]e

Good job mate.

That all are my favourite movies.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast