Thread: BSOD

Default BSOD

Have you ever heared for BSOD(Blue screen of death)?? If somebody know how to get a rid of this problem, or what can cause this problem post here.

REGARDS
    aZrAeL

There are many Factors that cause this Problem

First you have to examine your Computer and realize what kind of error you get.

I asked my teacher once for that problem and he said me maybeOne of the problems which cause that is grafics maybe you push too hard your grafic card.

And one solution is FORMAT but maybe dont work.

My advise is dont play heavy games/proggrams.
    Pro_asxeto)s: To reason gia to ban einai epeidi vare8ika to account
    ( Click to show/hide )
    [Eleos]: [pro_Asxeto)s] was banned by [SabotaZ80@IRC] on 2013-01-23 (via DA-BOT) because: [bye] [PERMANENT]

That's a lie The real reason is
    ( Click to show/hide )
    [Eleos]: [pro_ASxeto)S]: Forum: [Pro_asxetos] Games: [750] ALT: [11.58s] ASR: [98%] Rated games: [610] Score: [814.35] Rank: [>5000] First game: [2012-02-19] Last game: [2013-01-22] Play time: [2wks 4ds 5hrs 59mins ] Gold: [4052]

The most common cause for bluescreen today is because your PC gets overheated. Maybe you have an old PC?

Install an extra fan, or maybe even a 3rd party fan that can blow on your PC if you remove the cover. Check for any overclocking settings unless you're using a stock PC.

What specs do you have?

I resolved problem with BSOD, all you need to do is to reinstal all missing drivers, they caused so many problems.About my specs, its fine my pc is working properly now, ty for help.

REGARDS
    aZrAeL

Quote Originally Posted by Marko2 View Post
    I resolved problem with BSOD, all you need to do is to reinstal all missing drivers
    The cause for a BSOD is different in a lot of cases.

Another common cause for bsod are RAMS and if you are doing overclocking.

( Click to show/hide )

❒ Κλείσε ❒ 'Οχι εσύ κλείσε ❒ Εσύ ❒ Όχι εσύ ❒ Εσύ ❒ Εσύ ❒ Εσύ ❒ Εσύ ❒ Εσύ ❒ Εσύ ✔ Κλείσε το θερμοσίφωνο μωρή ηλίθια θα ανατιναχθεί το σπίτι.

Quote Originally Posted by Its_Time_For_FF View Post
    Another common cause for bsod are RAMS and if you are doing overclocking.
    Sorry if I come off as rude but.. That answer is so awfully generic, and since you're saying "RAMS" and "doing overclocking", I'll take a guess and say you're not experienced. As mentioned previously, it's solved.

also one of the problems is hard disc...if its broken after few minutes inside the game system is going down and the BLUE screen is coming om your monitor...I had once this problem and I change my hard disc and the everything was fine
    do_not_disturb

Hey,

To know more about Blue Screen of death (BSOD) refer the below troubleshooting article

lifewire.com/how-to-fix-a-blue-screen-of-death-2624518

Adrian Gates
    Sr. System Admin - Apps4Rent