View Poll Results: Did the top fell over at the end?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 37.50%
  • No

4 50.00%
  • I can't really tell

1 12.50%

Default Did the top fell over in Inception?

Tell us your opinion.

Personally I want to believe it fell over, have some evidence it did, has some it didn't. So let's hear what you have to say on the matter!

Posting a justification with your answer would be perfect.

Edit: Here's the review. You can discuss the rest of the movie there.
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=149607
    Last edited by VampAurora; 09-08-2012 at 05:29 PM.

�Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.�

That was dream cuz that thing was not stop rotating

They just showed some seconds of it spinning, that doesn't mean it wouldn't fall a bit later.
    Well one piece of evidence that it fell, is that in dreams it was spinning smoothly while at that point, it trembled.

�Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.�

BUt it didnt stop spining..but the writer though to make the people think of themself of the ending

Exactly dude. Don't you understand? They showed just the beginning of the spin.. that doesn't mean it didn't stop spinning eventually...

It's nearly impossible to answer correctly, without reading statements from the movie director/producer/the plot itself, I'll personally say that it did fall over, but I honestly don't know, it's just my guess.
    Bil, flyt meg r heimi. Eg vamlist at liva her.

Nolan said he wouldn't reveal if it fell or not, and it was up to the viewer to decide whether it did or not. That was their intention.

Quote Originally Posted by kensin View Post
    BUt it didnt stop spining..but the writer though to make the people think of themself of the ending
    This!
    For my ending, the last scene is a dream too.
    So its not going to stop spining.

P.S Best movie i've ever seen!
    GSS3 aka Wiz.Jiz για τους παλιους.
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/member.php?u=115403

The end of this movie is a mystery,exaclty the same with the other big movie of Leonardo Dicaprio,the shutter island.The film ends and the end make you think how it really ends.For me thats the point for a succesfull movie.
    At this case,who knows if the top fell over or not?I think it wasnt a dream but reality.
    "Ο άνθρωπος μοιάζει με κλάσμα όπου ο αριθμητής είναι ο πραγματικός εαυτός του και ο παρονομαστής η ιδέα που έχει για τον εαυτό του. Όσο μεγαλύτερος ο παρονομαστής, τόσο μικρότερη η αξία του κλάσματος. Και όσο ο παρανομαστής διογκώνεται προς το άπειρο, τόσο το κλάσμα τείνει προς το μηδέν". - Λέων Τολστόι