Default Admin application DissaronO

• DissaronO Your name: Stelios Age: 29 Your country: Greece Occupation: Computer Programming and Multimedia Spoken languages:Greek,Engish ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Experience, playtimes and general info Battle.Net Account: DissaronO Former experience and/or safelisted channels: played at eleos and dota-league until NoL bots Your activity and average playtime each week: Playing around 7-8 games per day so i would say 6-7 hours a day, 40-45 hours per week How long you have been playing DotA: Around 4 years since 6.## maps started Your ability to communicate with others: Pretty easy, i always try to exlpain everything so noone misunderstands. Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Read, Memorized and agreed. How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? Pressure most times doens't affect me, i can make the right judgement anytime. Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) I have already been in a situation where a superior asks something, so no there would be absolutely no problem. Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I've played with loads of ppl both in inhouse and private bots so i guess vouches will show up. Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) No problem about this either. Final Thoughts Why do you want to be an Admin: Cause i want to be able to prevent games from being destroyed even if that means baning-kicking someone always according to rules. And because private games lack administration power, lots of leavers there that are destroyng games on purpose and they need to be punished. Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: Well i believe i can make a good game administrator with absolutely no mistakes. A few things about yourself: I like hanging out with friends and play w3 Additional information: I really love having a good time when i play, make a joke once in a while chat a bit when the game is not on steak and generally interact with the others.

Συγνώμη αλλά δεν είναι εικόνα αυτή για admin application!
    Το καλύτερο Admin Abuse ever
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=75316

-1 giati den asxolithikes ligo na kaneis ena appl tis prokopis to copy paste den einai tpt stin ousia dn ekanes tpt k aloi admins p kanane 2 i 3 fora appl kanane kainouria forma giauto sou dinw -1

πιστεω πως 15s να ξοδευεσαι παραπανω δεν θα εχανες τιποτα... μεσημεριατικα ξεστραβωθηκα να διαβασω το application..! αν και ειναι προχειρο και κουραστικο ετσι οπως το εχεις εφαρμοσει πιστευω πως αξιζει το +1

Xriazomaste kosmo/admins sto Nol. +1 einai polu active

Quote Originally Posted by DissaronO View Post
    • DissaronO Your name: Stelios Age: 29 Your country: Greece Occupation: Computer Programming and Multimedia Spoken languages:Greek,Engish ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Experience, playtimes and general info Battle.Net Account: DissaronO Former experience and/or safelisted channels: played at eleos and dota-league until NoL bots Your activity and average playtime each week: Playing around 7-8 games per day so i would say 6-7 hours a day, 40-45 hours per week How long you have been playing DotA: Around 4 years since 6.## maps started Your ability to communicate with others: Pretty easy, i always try to exlpain everything so noone misunderstands. Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Read, Memorized and agreed. How do you react/behave when you're under pressure? Pressure most times doens't affect me, i can make the right judgement anytime. Do you have any problems in listening/following your superior's orders? (according to ranks) I have already been in a situation where a superior asks something, so no there would be absolutely no problem. Is there anyone who can vouch for you? I've played with loads of ppl both in inhouse and private bots so i guess vouches will show up. Willing to discuss your application on Ventrilo?(optional) No problem about this either. Final Thoughts Why do you want to be an Admin: Cause i want to be able to prevent games from being destroyed even if that means baning-kicking someone always according to rules. And because private games lack administration power, lots of leavers there that are destroyng games on purpose and they need to be punished. Why should we pick you and what can you offer to us: Well i believe i can make a good game administrator with absolutely no mistakes. A few things about yourself: I like hanging out with friends and play w3 Additional information: I really love having a good time when i play, make a joke once in a while chat a bit when the game is not on steak and generally interact with the others.
    oklol.

Η εικόνα μιλάει από μόνη της...
    Admin Application Rejected.

Ξαναπροσπάθησε τον επόμενο μήνα κάνωντας ένα πιο αξιοπρεπές application (και να ασχοληθείς με αυτό περισσότερο)
    Επίσης να βάλεις μια εικόνα profile για avatar να μην φαίνεται έτσι σκέτο όταν ποστάρεις.
    Τhread Closed.
    [16:12] <Forthewin_> gkomenes*mpala kai pc pane mazi
    [16:12] <Deathmasterious> oxi file
    [16:12] <Deathmasterious> oi gkomenes kai i dota
    [16:12] <Deathmasterious> einai kai ta 2 orb effect
    [16:13] <Deathmasterious> den stackaroun
    [16:13] <Hexor>LOL
    [16:13] <+ioli> a0x0ax0a0xa0x0
    [16:13] <Forthewin_> xaxaxax
    [16:12] <+ioli> klaiwwwww
    [16:12] <+ioli> des ti eipe