Default 50 First Dates (2004)

Storyline:
    Henry Roth lives in a Hawaiian paradise with the company of endless women with no strings attached. This is until he meets Lucy Whitmore. Both Henry and Lucy enjoy the company of each other and feel the start of a serious relationship occurring. Approaching Lucy the next day, Henry is confused when Lucy fails to recognize him. This is the moment Henry discovers that Lucy actually suffers from short term memory loss and can't remember each individual day. Henry won't let this stop him and is prepared to make her fall in love with him all over again, each and every day.

Additional Information:

Directed by: Peter Segal
    Produced by: Jack Giarraputo, Steve Golin, Nancy Juvonen
    Written by: George Wing

Starring: Adam Sandler, Drew Barrymore, Rob Schneider, Sean Astin, Lusia Strus, Blake Clark, Dan Aykroyd
    Music by: Teddy Castellucci
    Cinematography: Jack N. Green
    Editing by: Jeff Gourson
    Studio: Happy Madison, Flower Films

Distributed by: Columbia Pictures
    Release date: February 13, 2004
    Running time: 99 minutes
    Language: English
    Budget: $75 million
    Box office: $196,482,882

Critiques:

"The film feels like a natural successor to "The Wedding Singer's" strange blend of humor and humanity, a gently silly comedy that's actually romantic without making anyone sick in the process. And that just might be a first."Sara Brady, Premiere

"As corny as it is, there’s a lot of heart to 50 First Dates. But this happens more in spite of Adam Sandler than because of him. The heart comes from Drew Barrymore, really, and some of the supporting cast." Kevin Carr, Film Threat

"Charming and effective feel-good fare." Simon Braund, Empire

"Perhaps the biggest surprise of all is that the film doesn't resort to an easy cheat at the end. It plays things straight, and still manages to satisfy, making this one of Sandler's most appealing outings to date." James Berardinelli, ReelViews

"A chick flick for guys, with a pH balance in perfect equilibrium between the crass and the sweet." Michael O'Sullivan, Washington Post

�Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.�

VampAurora's Critique:

A great romantic comedy. It's touching, funny, inspirational and silly at times, in a good way always. Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore have a special chemistry between them and I loved it, perfect acting by both of them. A great movie to make you feel good. Worth seeing it.

Rating: 9/10

�Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.�

The movie name sounds good.. :P

Great movie. One of the comedies I actually was able to remember years after watching it.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts guys