Post what's the best skill build for invoker?

Invoker is a challenging char and a really good nuker.what's the best skill build for early game in your opinion?i personally prefer cold snap+meteor for early game-cold snap&forge spirits&zeal for rest of game.
    Ένας σκληρός καριόλης

Meteor,Cold Snap and Defeaning Blast for early.You make a force staff,you force yourself to a good place to do these 3 skills.At the same time,you must check the map all the time for an sunstrike.When you reach 17 level and you make the aghanims scepter,you must cast at least 5 spells in a battle.Try Tornado,meteor,blast,cold snap,force staff yourself and cast icewall.Before any battle try to have your summons.
    "Ο άνθρωπος μοιάζει με κλάσμα όπου ο αριθμητής είναι ο πραγματικός εαυτός του και ο παρονομαστής η ιδέα που έχει για τον εαυτό του. Όσο μεγαλύτερος ο παρονομαστής, τόσο μικρότερη η αξία του κλάσματος. Και όσο ο παρανομαστής διογκώνεται προς το άπειρο, τόσο το κλάσμα τείνει προς το μηδέν". - Λέων Τολστόι

Meteor and the one that slows with the ice

i'd also love to use some invoker tips .!?@

( Click to show/hide )

at first u play sunstrike... then meteor-sunstrike-cold snap(ghost walk if needs).
    at late game tornado-meteor-blast-cold snap-spirits-allacrity.
    i am not doing force. i am going for euls. tryed both and prefered euls.
    Have Fun ! ! ! ! it's a GAME ! ! ! ! !

G-7-

you play with cold snap - sunstrike until level 7 then a level 8 you take one level wex and have meteor too so you use sun stike cold snap and meteor but after level 8 if you want to lay a game not in bad games but for skill lelvel game you up exort level 4 and level 4 have quas then you play with fogre spirits ince wall after you do that up wex because you can easily pwn them by having your z spell in invoker(i dont remember right now :P) i think that the best combo for me would be (in late game after 16) dagger ice wall forgre spirits spell z then blast meteor cold snap to the target which you want to fuck fast or he does the best damage so he will be stunned emp and when you do all of them(if the fight is long) you can run with force staff and with one tornado or sun strike take down all the other enmys if there are so :P