Default I Am Legend (2007)

Storyline:
    Robert Neville is a scientist who was unable to stop the spread of the terrible virus that was incurable and man-made. Immune, Neville is now the last human survivor in what is left of New York City and perhaps the world. For three years, Neville has faithfully sent out daily radio messages, desperate to find any other survivors who might be out there. But he is not alone. Mutant victims of the plague -- The Infected -- lurk in the shadows... watching Neville's every move... waiting for him to make a fatal mistake. Perhaps mankind's last, best hope, Neville is driven by only one remaining mission: to find a way to reverse the effects of the virus using his own immune blood. But he knows he is outnumbered... and quickly running out of time.

Additional Information:

Directed by: Francis Lawrence
    Produced by: Akiva Goldsman, James Lassiter, David Heyman, Neal H. Moritz
    Screenplay by: Mark Protosevich, Akiva Goldsman
    Based on: I Am Legend: by Richard Matheson

Starring: Will Smith, Alice Braga, Charlie Tahan
    Music by: James Newton Howard
    Cinematography: Andrew Lesnie
    Editing by: Wayne Wahrman
    Studio: Village Roadshow Pictures, Weed Road Pictures, Overbrook Entertainment, Heyday Films, Original Film

Distributed by: Warner Bros. Pictures
    Release date: December 14, 2007
    Running time: 100 minutes, 104 minutes (Unrated version)
    Language: English
    Budget: $150 million
    Box office: $585,349,010

Critiques:

"In what has been a pretty remarkable career up to now, it's this performance that fully affirms Smith as one of the great leading men of his generation." Scott Foundas, Village Voice

"I Am Legend is a blockbuster like no other, one that finds its grandness in modesty. It's a star vehicle with a star who knows his place in the universe." Stephanie Zacharek, Salon.com

"The movie year's most expensive and ambitious sci-fi spectacular, I Am Legend, is three movies in one: a futuristic effects-o-rama, a zombie thriller and a survivalist parable. Each is better than average, and the experience is fairly gripping." William Arnold, Seattle Post-Intelligencer

"Slick, adrenaline-fueled fun." Carina Chocano, Los Angeles Times

"Instead of maintaining its edgy sense of constant discomfort, the movie is compelled to make Neville as fuzzily adorable and messianic as possible."Desson Thomson, Washington Post

�Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.�

VampAurora's Critique:

One pretty great movie. I liked the storyline and of course the stunning performance by Will Smith. It was moving, scary, and funny at times. The effects were pretty cool and the adrenaline rushed at many points of the movie. A great movie, that I would willingly suggest you to see.

Rating: 8.5/10

�Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.�

Cool. This is one of the best movie to me...

Great movie. Seriously doubt "I am legend 2" will be half as good. Although I hope it turns out to be, cause I really loved this one.

One of my favorite movies ever...
    Have watched it 5 times , and the last time I saw it I cried a little .

Read the book guys , it's way better.
    "Nothing is true , everything is permitted."

Well, books are always better Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Nice final capter has this movie! The hope will born!
    Το καλύτερο Admin Abuse ever
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=75316

this movie is cool

I didnt like the movie first of all becouse of the plot and the end and to tell you the truth i am not a fun of zombie movies

Ps.I heard that there will be I am legend 2 is that true or just google troll?
    και καποια στιγμη αγχωθηκα δεν εβρησκα κανενα καινουργιo

[Eleos]: [dreamz-gaming] was banned by [SabotaZ80@IRC] on 2013-01-08 (via DA-BOT) because: [suck the cock] [PERMANENT]