Default Galio Stands Guard Over New Sale!!

Who dares brave passage through the gates?! Be warned, fool. Many have walked the path beneath your feet, but you will find precious few who make the return journey. Through this gate lies the underworld, a vast expanse filled with nightmarish creatures beyond your puny mortal comprehension. In this harrowed place the bold shall become meek, and the mighty shall be laid low. Most go mad upon stepping across the threshold into the darkness. Horror and untimely death are all that await those arrogant enough to shirk my warning and cross before their time!

Here are just a few of those impudent enough to dismiss my warning, yours to ransom for a reduced fee.

Pharaoh Nasus was insolent enough to think that he might hold dominion over
    death. There is no majesty in my home, dog, only a visceral expanse of unthinkable
    agony! You can make him master of your pyramid for 487 RP.

Commando Garen believed himself brave enough to face what lies beyond the portal. Not even courage can save a man face-to-face with the inevitability of death. Test his resolve in the mortal realm for 487 RP.

Wicked LeBlanc thought she was more devious than the beings that dwell within my realm. The dead are not to be trifled with, Deceiver. They do not bandy words with a silver-tongued pretender who fancies herself their mistress! Ply her trade elsewhere for 487 RP.

Rumble seemed to think that a machine can keep him safe from the horrors that lurk in the underworld. The beasts lurking in the dark can crack open any metal shell to taste of the soft flesh beneath! Steer him to safer ground for 487 RP.
    Skarner may have been born beneath the earth, but nothing is at home in the lair of the damned. It is a place of torment where the dead wander in the futile search for release from an eternity of suffering! Acquire this specimen for 487 RP.
    There is no cheese beyond the wall, Twitch. Only a feast of carrion left for the fanged and faceless horrors that walk a blasted landscape of eternal misery! Catch him like a rat for 487 RP.

These bargains will only be available from September 7th through September 10th, so do not hesitate. Once the portal closes, the end is nigh! Hurry, summoners. The gate beckons.
    Last edited by EnemyUnseeN; 08-09-2012 at 02:27 PM.