Summoners,

Faster than Miss Fortune�s bullets, more powerful than a charging Malphite, able to leap tall minions in a single bound! Who am I? I�m Superhero Teemo!

It�s tough being a champion and sometimes it�s even tougher being a superhero. And I wouldn�t be much of a superhero without my super special sneaky scouting powers to help me track down the speediest supervillains. I�ve decided to put my scouting sense to work capturing new recruits for my superhero squad. Unfortunately, scouting superheroes is a selective process and not all champions make the cut. So, let's turn lemons into lemonade and have a sale!

Undertaker Yorick only sees death in the world. We should be focusing on saving fellow champions, not burying them! My condolences to those who�ve lost a beloved champ � he can help you out for 487 RP.
Aviator Irelia�s aeronautical aptitude threatens my superhero entrance. �It�s a bird! It�s a plane!� Yes, yes it is. That�s no fun. She�ll navigate your skies for 487 RP.
Blade Mistress Morgana�s clearly confused about the friendly and optimistic image we superheroes must convey to the public. Take her scary blades for 487 RP.

Draven�s sure got the axes and the ego to be a superhero, but I�m not sure he could share the spotlight with the rest of the squad. You can start a superhero squad of Draven for 487 RP.
A ninja would make a nice addition to my band of superheroes, but Akali�s proving so hard to scout that I�m starting to think she doesn�t want to be recruited. Maybe she�ll fight for you for 487 RP.
Given Renekton�s complicated family history, I have deep concerns about his loyalty to the superhero code. He might be loyal to you for 487 RP.

I can only keep my sights on these recruits from September 11 until September 14, so hut, two, three, four to the League of Legends Store!