Summoners,

Faster than Miss Fortunes bullets, more powerful than a charging Malphite, able to leap tall minions in a single bound! Who am I? Im Superhero Teemo!

Its tough being a champion and sometimes its even tougher being a superhero. And I wouldnt be much of a superhero without my super special sneaky scouting powers to help me track down the speediest supervillains. Ive decided to put my scouting sense to work capturing new recruits for my superhero squad. Unfortunately, scouting superheroes is a selective process and not all champions make the cut. So, let's turn lemons into lemonade and have a sale!

Undertaker Yorick only sees death in the world. We should be focusing on saving fellow champions, not burying them! My condolences to those whove lost a beloved champ he can help you out for 487 RP.
Aviator Irelias aeronautical aptitude threatens my superhero entrance. Its a bird! Its a plane! Yes, yes it is. Thats no fun. Shell navigate your skies for 487 RP.
Blade Mistress Morganas clearly confused about the friendly and optimistic image we superheroes must convey to the public. Take her scary blades for 487 RP.

Dravens sure got the axes and the ego to be a superhero, but Im not sure he could share the spotlight with the rest of the squad. You can start a superhero squad of Draven for 487 RP.
A ninja would make a nice addition to my band of superheroes, but Akalis proving so hard to scout that Im starting to think she doesnt want to be recruited. Maybe shell fight for you for 487 RP.
Given Renektons complicated family history, I have deep concerns about his loyalty to the superhero code. He might be loyal to you for 487 RP.

I can only keep my sights on these recruits from September 11 until September 14, so hut, two, three, four to the League of Legends Store!