Default Daniel Craig Drops in for New 'Skyfall' Poster

The new poster for Skyfall is much like James Bond himself: straight-forward and sleek. Shaken, not stirred. In fact, the poster for the hotly anticipated Sam Mendes caper proves just how iconic the secret agent man is by putting Daniel Craig's Bond gliding across the very bottom of the image in a sharp suit, looking as cool and calm (even with a gun) as ever.

With Skyfall in big, bold letters and the classic 007 logo underneath, the clean, no-frills poster much like they did a few months ago with the first poster for the twenty-third Bond film requires no explosions, no menacing villains, no Bond girls, no tag lines (instead, simply a helpful reminder of that impending November 9 release date). Just Bond. James Bond. Check out the Skyfall poster, which takes the less-is-more approach to a larger than life action hero, below.

Source: www.hollywood.com

�Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.�

Lol,i didnt know that there is a new James Bond film,xaxaxaxaxaxaxa.Thanks for sharing mate.
    "Ο άνθρωπος μοιάζει με κλάσμα όπου ο αριθμητής είναι ο πραγματικός εαυτός του και ο παρονομαστής η ιδέα που έχει για τον εαυτό του. Όσο μεγαλύτερος ο παρονομαστής, τόσο μικρότερη η αξία του κλάσματος. Και όσο ο παρανομαστής διογκώνεται προς το άπειρο, τόσο το κλάσμα τείνει προς το μηδέν". - Λέων Τολστόι

I don't know why you're laughing but anyway, yes there is, as you can see it's coming out on November 9th. Let's hope it will be worth it.

�Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.�

wasn't much of what i had expected :/

( Click to show/hide )

I haven't seen it yet, hold on so I can share my view as well

Quote Originally Posted by VampAurora View Post
    I haven't seen it yet, hold on so I can share my view as well

I saw and i think it is not so impressive for a james Bond movie
    Το καλύτερο Admin Abuse ever
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=75316

I think you can download it but you have to pay an offer.

Imo best Bond film so far. Also ,the opening credits of ''Skyfall'' are the best I 've ever seen in a movie.
    ( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

Quote Originally Posted by jERICHO_941 View Post
    I saw and i think it is not so impressive for a james Bond movie
    yep.. totally true.

( Click to show/hide )