Thread: Thor (2011)

Default Thor (2011)

Storyline:
    Thor is cast out of the fantastic realm of Asgard by his father Odin for his arrogance and sent to Earth to live among humans. Falling in love with scientist Jane Foster teaches Thor much-needed lessons, and his new-found strength comes into play as a villain from his homeland sends dark forces toward Earth.

Additional Information:

Directed by: Kenneth Branagh
    Produced by: Kevin Feige
    Screenplay by: Ashley Edward Miller, Zack Stentz, Don Payne
    Story by: J. Michael Straczynski, Mark Protosevich
    Based on: Thor: by Stan Lee, Larry Lieber, Jack Kirby

Starring: Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman, Tom Hiddleston, Stellan Skarsgrd, Colm Feore, Ray Stevenson, Idris Elba, Kat Dennings, Rene Russo, Anthony Hopkins
    Music by: Patrick Doyle
    Cinematography: Haris Zambarloukos
    Editing by: Paul Rubell
    Studio: Marvel Studios

Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
    Release dates: April 21, 2011 (Australia), May 6, 2011 (United States)
    Running time: 114 minutes
    Language: English
    Budget: $150 million
    Box office: $449.3 million

Critiques:

"It's not art, but it's mighty fun." Owen Gleiberman, Entertainment Weekly

"It's a film with its own identity, the simple, thrilling story of a handsome god who falls to Earth and reminds everyone what heroes do." Keith Phipps, The A.V. Club

"Chris Hemsworth gives a breakout performance as fallen Norse god." Megan Lehmann, The Hollywood Reporter

"Perhaps the best thing that can be said about Thor is that it doesn't feel like a cookie-cutter superhero comic book origin story." James Berardinelli, ReelViews

"Turn off the snark-o-meter, and this is a return to form for Marvel, introducing a new hero we'll be happy to see again in, oh, about a year or so." Chris Hewitt, Empire

�Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.�

VampAurora's Critique:

I really liked this movie, the scenery was breathtaking and the visual effects more than great. It had a sense of humour, it's romance, it's fights and generally it was a really good movie. Chris Hemsworth delivered a perfect role as Thor. I totally suggest this to you, no hesitation, it's worth it.

Rating: 9/10

�Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.�

Rating: 8/10

Its not bad!

nice movie and the Chris Hemsworth has played very well.Rating 9/10 in my opinion
    Το καλύτερο Admin Abuse ever
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=75316

My Rating: 10/10

I love that movie !

Quote Originally Posted by BBB. View Post
    My Rating: 10/10

I love that movie !
    realy ??? 10/10??
    It was a good movie but i dont think that 10/10 would be the right rating.But this is your opinion
    The movie was a bit good but i cant say that i would see it for 2 time (full)
    και καποια στιγμη αγχωθηκα δεν εβρησκα κανενα καινουργιo

[Eleos]: [dreamz-gaming] was banned by [SabotaZ80@IRC] on 2013-01-08 (via DA-BOT) because: [suck the cock] [PERMANENT]