Default Iron Maiden to return to Donington after 25 years

Iron Maiden will headline Download Festival on Saturday 15 June 2013, bringing their triumphant 'Maiden England' tour to Donington Park on the 25th Anniversary of their first headline performance at the legendary home of rock in 1988 when an astounding 107,000 fans turned out to see their spectacular 'Seventh Son' show, still the highest ever attendance there.

This will also be a record FIFTH time that the multi million selling British rock pioneers will have topped the bill at Donington, following two Monsters of Rock performances (1988 and 1992) and two spectacular Download Festivals (2003 and 2007).

Frontman Bruce Dickinson says 'We're absolutely over the moon to be headlining Donington again. The idea of returning exactly 25 years later with a show inspired by that same 1988 'Seventh Son' Tour, was too good an opportunity to be missed! And, thanks to modern technology, we've been able to update and improve on the original production. We will be bringing a huge new lightshow, stage set, various incarnations of Eddie, plenty of pyro and allkinds of other exciting stuff for the fans. And of course treating the fans to lots of their favourite songs from that period! We've had many great times at Donington and there is always a wonderful mix of bands and a really wild crowd who love their metal, all of which makes for a memorable show and fantasticparty atmosphere!

For more information on Maiden's summer 2013 tour of Europe go to www.ironmaiden.com

�Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.�

I wait them at Greece.In Greece,Maiden doing the bests live shows.
    "Ο άνθρωπος μοιάζει με κλάσμα όπου ο αριθμητής είναι ο πραγματικός εαυτός του και ο παρονομαστής η ιδέα που έχει για τον εαυτό του. Όσο μεγαλύτερος ο παρονομαστής, τόσο μικρότερη η αξία του κλάσματος. Και όσο ο παρανομαστής διογκώνεται προς το άπειρο, τόσο το κλάσμα τείνει προς το μηδέν". - Λέων Τολστόι

Nice new's Thx for shareing.
    With all due respect to the other bands, i must say Iron Maiden is for sure BEST Band this kind of music.
    Best Regards !
    x_T_c

"Live at Donington" was one of my favourite cd from Iron Maiden. So many good songs, emotions which brings me back to my childhood. Definetely one of the best bands in the world, with amazing live perfomances. Up the Irons \m/
    Fine art is something wonderful that's left long into the future eternal beauty.