Default Limitless (2011)

Storyline:
    Out-of-work writer Eddie Morra's rejection by girlfriend Lindy confirms his belief that he has zero future. That all vanishes the day an old friend introduces Eddie to NZT, an experimental drug that allows him to use 100 percent of his mind. Now on an NZT-fueled odyssey, everything Eddie's read, heard or seen is instantly organized and available to him. As the former nobody rises to the top of the financial world, he draws the attention of business mogul Carl Van Loon, who sees this enhanced version of Eddie as the tool to make billions. But brutal side effects jeopardize his meteoric ascent...

Additional Information:

Directed by: Neil Burger
    Produced by: Leslie Dixon, Ryan Kavanaugh, Scott Kro
    Screenplay by: Leslie Dixon
    Based on: The Dark Fields: by Alan Glynn
    Narrated by: Bradley Cooper

Starring: Bradley Cooper, Abbie Cornish, Robert De Niro
    Music by: Paul Leonard-Morgan
    Cinematography: Jo Willems
    Editing by: Tracy Adams, Naomi Geraghty
    Studio: Virgin Produced, Rogue

Distributed by: Relativity Media
    Release date: March 18, 2011
    Running time: 105 minutes
    Language: English
    Budget: $27 million
    Box office: $161,849,455

Critiques:

"Add it all up, including the nifty twist at the end, and what we have here is a fun Hollywood flick with a good head on its shoulders." Rick Groen, The Globe and Mail (Toronto)

"Limitless rocks." Steven Rea, Philadelphia Inquirer

"In Limitless, a potently fanciful and fun thriller about a drug that turns you into a genius, Cooper proves a cock-of-the-walk movie star." Owen Gleiberman, Entertainment Weekly

"For two hours it's a fun head trip." Steve Persall, Tampa Bay Times

"A heck of a ride. On the way to its unpredictable (if less than wholly satisfying) conclusion, it is entertaining, a little silly and visually dazzling." Michael O'Sullivan, Washington Post

"Some of its conceits may not hold up under intense scrutiny, but, generally speaking, it's a good time at the movies." Bill Goodykoontz, Arizona Republic

�Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.�

VampAurora's Critique:

A really great movie. It has a very interesting and original scenario. Excellently acted by Bradley Cooper. I believe it had a kinda sudden end but that's just me. A lot of action, some funny moments and generally a great overall looking. I could easily watch another hour of it. I totally suggest this to you, it's worth it.

Rating: 9/10

�Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.�

Watched it two times.
    It is Indeed a great movie with original scenario.
    Cute Abbie <3

I Hope someday , scientists find a way to make pill like this !
    "Nothing is true , everything is permitted."