Exclamation Patcher error: Empty File -4/35/rgc.exe

Every time RGC patches I always get this..

1.JPG1.JPG1.JPG

Patch won't seem to run okay. I still can play yesterday but today I think RGC made a new patch.. I managed to play before because I found this thread with same problem I have and uploaded their own copy of "already patched RGC" ..Could anyone upload their own copy too in an online file sharing?? the latest patched RGC client..?? I would really appreciate anyone helping me..

PS: All sort of stuffs that could block anything are all turned off..so there's no way firewalls could be the problem. I also looked at the "patcher" application file and its 0 byte in size.

Thanks,
    -dian

Patched and uploaded.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4xpd6z3yon6mpl3

Note: Delete your old RGC folder before extracting this one.
    Last edited by a2_oOo; 11-10-2012 at 12:26 PM.

Cool. It worked! Many thanks to you dude..

Default RGC launched new update. Patch is still an empty file

Hi,

I don't know if I have to start another thread but I think there will be some confusion if I do so.

As I knew you already know, RGC has a new patch just days ago. I just had time now to post this. I'm sorry if this gets redundant in some manner (for it's not your sole responsibility to upload for me) but I need the new "already patched files." I think I just need the files from the "rgcp" folder to make the upload less. I'm not sure, just a suggestion.

I will owe you BIG. Please? Thanks.......

Best Regards,
    -dian

rgcp folder size is around 19MB so it doesn't matter uploading few more. Above all I'm not sure if it will work or not. Other files updates too. I'd suggest you to contact Roger to fix this issue permanently. You can mail him at roger@rankedgaming.com

Updated: http://www.mediafire.com/?8glr1bxp4qzc85m