Default Unvouch z69|BALTAZOR|ua

Well z69|BALTAZOR|ua the old acquaintance with whom was necessary to play and lose many games.. but now I was convinced that it also the moral ugly creature..

Has left afk approximately minutes on ten , he was playing sniper , 20 min game
    To play without the one late hero in team it is not real, all have decided to make exclude, on arrival back he has started to play, but as has seen exclude at once he left the game and has started to prove the case.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vbym5a

But on the most part I ask ban for game of very low level

watched replay, Sniper played fine, i've seen much worse in dotapride, definitely no warn or unvouch based on game play. about the leave, i did see him mentioning afk and pause, then the game was unpaused by someone followed by him getting killed. He does not have the right to leave after that, but if there should be a punishment, the person who unpaused should deserve the same, unless u can show me that he afked for more than what he was allowed to. If not, topic will be closed in a day

hmmm

he afk like 7 mins , ZhaoYun i have not told that he plays to this game badly, Azen unpause after 7 min and it had the right to it, after exclude i unpause.. timeban him for leave, and if proofs are necessary that it he full noob pub I will throw replays

And in general is insulting to have to waste time on that to try to remove what that of absolutely not necessary person from league and it such not one, stop vouch noobs

nvm idc i will simply kick him out from the my games, but irritates a current one that FULL NOOBS in which thus full dung, Still talk and show aggression and indifference

1-st of all you better watch your manners and skill lia guy
    2-nd i gone afk , and you know why , because my car was atacked by some guys , and i told it to every one ingame

ban for 1 day imho if afk only 7 min