Default 205. MCITY vs LL Winner: MCITY

Hey

Do we know the deadline of this game?

Anyway, as i believe you wanna play early (CET), around 15 or so it would have to be either saturday or sunday, as we can't play neither today or friday.

Perhaps find us #LL.dota or #FF.dota

As we have to play before sunday evening CET i assume we have to play during this weekend.

I can see you're playing MYM saturday 14:00 CET, and that you're +9 hours compared to CET (right?), so i guess you can't play after that. Unless we can play before (i have to know really soon then), we have to play sunday. Anything from between 12:00 and forth should be fine with us.

Hosting: We need a blan capable host. I've heard the hostbots work with that, and i guess we can sort out something if you're in control of one. Let me know what you think, and what is possible.

Sunday 12:00 CET is good with us, and do you guys not have ggc? and yes we do have a hostbot. But i don't know about Blan hosting with bots as i've never tried it. so it would be better if you guys have garena and it would save all the hassle

We all have garena, i just disconnect from it - router thingy - dunno why it just happends, tried like everything but getting a new, and its VERY frequent (4/5 games in lobby/during countdown). I'll try to check up on the hostbot and blan thingy, or perhaps we could test it today, whenever you got time before you MYM game. If it won't work we'll have to sort out something else.

Im just checking up on the time. Might wanna go 1-2 hours later if its possible. I'll let you know here when i know.

playing sunday 10.30 CET

Didnt see you on irc :<

http://img44.imageshack.us/i/mcitywhereareyou.jpg/

You can try and contact us later today, but not likely that we are able to play untill the evening, euro time.

game is being played now.

MCiTY wins.

gl in your futher matches

MCiTY Won

mcity has won ... i have the prin screen
    Alex