Default Getting kicked for Script restrictions

I started playing your Namalsk server this morning at around 1am GMT+2 my timezone,I played my character further this morning at around 9 till 10:30,at around 12:30 when I logged back in I was the only player aside from the Admin(Nathan) and I got kicked whilst my character created stating,script restriction #3,I then logged into your Chernarus server to play there,I played there for around 30 minutes and got kicked for the same script restriction,and later when I tried to log back in I got kicked for server restriction #20,I am not a hacker and have never hacked on DayZ or any other game,I played on a none Battleye server a few days back and got plagued by a Hacker,I don't know if that might of affected my script restrictions or whatever.Any advice would be appreciated,Thank you,I have 4 peices of abnormal gear on my Namalsk character if that might of affected it,I have a Broken Nightvision,a broken GPS and 2 mountain dews,I can tell you where I looted them to.Please Help.

Quote Originally Posted by Baneoflight View Post
    I started playing your Namalsk server this morning at around 1am GMT+2 my timezone,I played my character further this morning at around 9 till 10:30,at around 12:30 when I logged back in I was the only player aside from the Admin(Nathan) and I got kicked whilst my character created stating,script restriction #3,I then logged into your Chernarus server to play there,I played there for around 30 minutes and got kicked for the same script restriction,and later when I tried to log back in I got kicked for server restriction #20,I am not a hacker and have never hacked on DayZ or any other game,I played on a none Battleye server a few days back and got plagued by a Hacker,I don't know if that might of affected my script restrictions or whatever.Any advice would be appreciated,Thank you,I have 4 peices of abnormal gear on my Namalsk character if that might of affected it,I have a Broken Nightvision,a broken GPS and 2 mountain dews,I can tell you where I looted them to.Please Help.
    Egglika? oO
    http://i63.tinypic.com/2j3f8kw.jpg

oreos da-01 pios eisai? o bot einai r dahb1?