Arrow Plague Rider Hero

The Plague Rider has no past and no future, he simply exists. Having wandered the land spreading death without impunity he has somehow been convinced to align himself with the Hellbourne. Raining down death from above, the Rider is someone to fear on the battlefield.
    Stats

Attack Type=Ranged
    Attack Damage=37-56
    Attack Range=550
    Movementspeed=305
    Turnrate=320
    Armor=1.10
    MagicArmor=5.5
    Strength=18
    Agility=15
    Intelligence=18
    Strength per level=1.5
    Agility per level=2.0
    Intelligence per level=1.8
    Spells
    Contagion

The Plague Rider instantly afflicts an enemy with a Contagion, damaging and Infecting all nearby enemies.
    Level 1 : Deals 50 Magic damage to the target and an additional 75 to all enemies within 200 units
    Level 2 : Deals 100 Magic damage to the target and an additional 100 to all enemies within 200 units
    Level 3 : Deals 125 Magic damage to the target and an additional 125 to all enemies within 200 units
    Level 4 : Deals 175 Magic damage to the target and an additional 150 to all enemies within 200 units
    Mana cost 125/150/170/190
    Cooldown 9.25 seconds
    Infected Effects
    30% Movement Slow
    -20 Attack speed
    Cursed Shield

Level 1 : +3 Armor. 30% Movement Slow and -20 Attack Speed to any unit that attacks hero with Cursed Shield
    Level 2 : +6 Armor. 30% Movement Slow and -20 Attack Speed to any unit that attacks hero with Cursed Shield
    Level 3 : +9 Armor. 30% Movement Slow and -20 Attack Speed to any unit that attacks hero with Cursed Shield
    Level 4 : +12 Armor. 30% Movement Slow and -20 Attack Speed to any unit that attacks hero with Cursed Shield
    Mana cost 25
    Cooldown 5 seconds
    Extinguish

The Plague Rider ends the life of an allied unit instantly, restoring his own mana. His mount enjoys the snack and feeds off the destruction he caused.
    Level 1 : Kills target unit and converts 15% of its current life into mana
    Level 2 : Kills target unit and converts 30% of its current life into mana
    Level 3 : Kills target unit and converts 45% of its current life into mana
    Level 4 : Kills target unit and converts 60% of its current life into mana
    Mana cost 25
    Cooldown 55/50/45/40 seconds
    Ultimate
    Plague Carrier

The Plague Rider lets loose a Plague Carrier towards an enemy. The Carrier deals damage to all enemies near where it lands before traveling to another nearby target. Any enemy near someone hit becomes Infected.
    Level 1 : Deals 280 damage to the target, bouncing to another enemy within 600 units, bounces 7 times
    Level 2 : Deals 370 damage to the target, bouncing to another enemy within 600 units, bounces 7 times
    Level 3 : Deals 460 damage to the target, bouncing to another enemy within 600 units, bounces 7 times
    Mana Cost 200/325/500
    Cooldown 145/115/60 seconds
    Infected Effects
    30% Movement Slow
    -20 Attack Speed

I would only like to say that this hero RULES in early-game. In late-game the other heroes will sadly be better than him since his attacks ain't doing the same damage as the other does.

Quote Originally Posted by Fotbooll View Post
    I would only like to say that this hero RULES in early-game. In late-game the other heroes will sadly be better than him since his attacks ain't doing the same damage as the other does.
    In what you say you have my right friend lool :P
    Heroes Of Newerth.Gr

>>>>>WWW.GREEKERS.FORUM.ST<<<<<

u have a point but i would like to remind u that with staff of the master and some proper recipes... the hero will be a tank! he simply cant be killed... His ulti rules and his armor is incredible
    ZN sxolh re! Takh-Harmanis-Mhde-Ipo&Kata.... Poia einai h sxolh sou morh?

Quote Originally Posted by nekro8aftis View Post
    u have a point but i would like to remind u that with staff of the master and some proper recipes... the hero will be a tank! he simply cant be killed... His ulti rules and his armor is incredible

μπορείς να μιλάς ελληνικα εξάλλου ελληνικό site είναι hehehe
    Heroes Of Newerth.Gr

a ok :P pantws auta p eipa isxuoun... dld o plague rider me to armor tou spell tou kai twn items den peftei... petaei mia ulti kai gg

a ok :P pantws auta p eipa isxuoun... dld o plague rider me to armor tou spell tou kai twn items den peftei... petaei mia ulti kai gg

Να σου πω την αλήθεια δεν τον έχω δοκιμάσει αλλα απότι βλέπω στα skill φαίνεται καλο heroe::::::P

Είναι σαν τον Dav? η κάνω λάθος?
    Heroes Of Newerth.Gr

sa ton lich einai re.... olohdios!

Love this hero <3

Not so special
    :P

sa ton lich einai re.... olohdios!
    mono i 2i einai diaforetiki apto dota dn kanei toso -ms and -as.ama eitan toso sto dota eitan poli gg.pantos kalos hero kai kalo tank pragmati.