Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

•Your RGC Username:Pro_GhOsT
    What are some of your skills?: my game is reporting (Leavers/Afk/GameRuin) and pro to catch mher players
    How can you contribute to the group?:
    Links to any contributions If any:by reporting on MYMGN
    Reason why you want to join?:to make RGC the best place
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?:Because i work harder as i can

Miscellaneous Questions

Name:Laith
    Country/State:Jordan {Amman}
    In one paragraph, describe your personality:helpfull, respect ppls,one word hi guys
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 10/10
    How active are you on the computer?:Daily 4hours and in weekend 10hours
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: nO ofcOurse

ty If u choose me
    Last edited by I_M_B(^_^)N1z; 04-12-2012 at 07:32 PM.

Default MidoZzZz Staff Application

[QUOTE=MidoZzZz;1044878]APPLICATION FORM

RGC Username : MidoZzZz

What are some of your skills ? :Moderator in MiddleEast got Enough Exprince to catch mhers I Know how to detect Maphacker “Fogclick” without foglick detector software and software, I also the one who always checking when player suspected using Maphack on (Asia) –AP Channel. I also good in communicating with people, such as give some guide for newcomer on RGC. I also know how to create some event and tournament such as manage bracket, write the details for some event or tournament. I also can write some of article about DotA.

How can you contribute to the group ? : I will doing my best and help players on the platform to play in a good environment. Even we can make RGC have no more Maphacker “Fogclick” but we can make it more less day by day. I will do it for this group and for All player in this RGC. I also can guide someone who really don't know about RGC. I will teach it untill he really understand how to use RGC clients.

Reason why you want to join ?: I want to join EU STAFF because I really want to work together with all seniors of the group to make RGC more better . I also want to give some contribution to RGC by joining this group and doing something to make RGC have a more good environment to play DotA. I Also one of the RGC Fans, and Right now this is the chance for me to give more effort for RGC.

Why do you deserve to be Staff ? : I Think I’m the one who deserve to be staff because now I already almost 2 years in this platform. I also have experienced to be a staff because now I’m one of the (MiddleEast) –AP channel for along time already. I also want to gain knowledge and experience top by joining highly competitive working force. If I am selected to become one of the staff, i will not forsake this oppurtunity because I prefer to work in an organized environment where performance can be measured with some degree accuracy.

Name : mohamed

Country/State : Egypt/Elmansourh

Describe your Personality: [COLOR="#000000"]im Normal person who played Dota for 4 years and i like to help Ppl

Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8

How active are you on the computer? : My computer always on for 24 hour, so I always stay infront of the computer and my RGC always On I will online like usually. F

Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life? For me nothing want to hide and nothing want to act
    Last edited by takelook; 04-12-2012 at 07:30 PM.

Your RGC Username: |.HaRiRoV.|
    What are some of your skills?: Banning and detecting map hack.
    How can you contribute to the group?: Deducing hacker and making RGC a clean enviroment, not with mere word but with action.
    Links to any contributions If any:
    Reason why you want to join?: To win the ban competition.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Because i've never got an opportunity like this

Name: ahmad
    Country/State: lebanon
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: loving u all <3
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 9
    How active are you on the computer?: 10-12
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No

Application Form

Your RGC Username: Jugandoebrio
    What are some of your skills?: easily detect a maphacker, and I have enough knowledge about the game warcraft 3
    How can you contribute to the group?: ​I have enough already maphackers reports, and I can continue to help in any way I can to the group
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: honestly what catches my attention is the team captain, in addition to eliminating the cheats of this platform

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Jhon
    Country/State: Bolivia
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: I'm Strong willed, Loyal, I try to take my job seriously because I might get someone killed if I let too loose.
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 7
    How active are you on the computer?: 10-12 hours
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: I am the same person behind the computer and in real life

hello my name is Gandon
    I used mh in ggc so I can easy detect maphackers.
    I'm active in rgc 10 hours per week. sorry real life is important than cyber world, You know it.
    I really wanna help rgc, I'm sure I can do it perfect. Just gimme chance to show it.
    My grammar: 2 from 10. and idk why ppls with poor English thinks their grammar scale is 8-9...

gimme chance place I gonna rape these mappers

Your RGC Username: RiP|-in[H3LL]
    What are some of your skills?: Good to detects maphackers.
    How can you contribute to the group?: I can help in maphack section
    Links to any contributions If any: 1.> http://rgc-asia.com/showthread.php?38745-Map-Hacker
    2.> http://rgc-asia.com/showthread.php?3...-Hacker-Leaver
    Reason why you want to join?: Was trying to join the staff long time ago, hope this time I will succeed.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I'am a mannered guy, well known, people love me, and I can help.

Name: Sanu Neogi
    Country/State: India
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: Friendly,kind with all, I don't act like kids.
    How active are you on the computer?: 10-12 hours a day.
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No.
    Last edited by FirePhoNiX; 04-12-2012 at 08:08 PM.

Your RGC Username:warrior-foreve
    What are some of your skills?: Banning and detecting map hack.
    How can you contribute to the group?: Deducing hacker and making RGC a clean enviroment, not with mere word but with action.
    Reason why you want to join?: To win the ban competition.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Because i've never got an opportunity like this

name : hamza
    Country/State: jordan

In one paragraph, describe your personality: I'm Strong willed, Loyal, I try to take my job seriously because I might get someone killed if I let too loose.
    How active are you on the computer?: 10-12 hours
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: I am the same person behind the computer and in real life

RGC Username : astigkev

What are some of your skills ?
    I know how to detect mh users with or without FOG CLICKS by using some software.

How can you contribute to the group?:I have so many experienced, by reporting them that's why I won twice, and I will do my best to catch more mh users, and to give them a punishment.

Reason why you want to join ?: I want to be part of RGC family and work with them.

Why do you deserve to be Staff ? :I deserve nothing, because no one deserves anything. I know it sounds nihilistic, but to say one deserves something to me means, that they should have it for a certain reason.

Name : kevin

Country/State : Spain/Canary Island

Describe your Personality: I am responsible and tough, I can be counted on.

How active are you on the computer? : I actually do online every day, like 8- 12 hours. But at the weekend I do online 20-24 hours.

( Click to show/hide )

Application Form :

Your RGC Username: DeStInY.

What are some of your skills?:My best quality is the dedication that i hit the RGC and do everything possible to comply with the rules

How can you contribute to the group?:My contribution would be the dedication to RGC and the resolution of problems in the best way.

Links to any contributions If any: -

Reason why you want to join?:I would like to join the staff for that i love resolve problems and give you the best solution to all the people who so require.

Why do you deserve to be Staff?:Being a staff have responsibilities and when you have more status you have also more responsibilities and i am going to put all of my part not to disappoint and respond to each person who comes to me with a query and give you the best response to that you will be satisfied. Also the tube to be personal experience of other rooms such as Bezt Gamers, Aol.Community, CGA and more.....

What Job are you seeking for ?:Checking and confirming/denying map hack and more....

Miscellaneous Questions:

Name: Edward

Country/State: South America/ Uruguay

In one paragraph, describe your personality:I am a happy boy who likes to play war3 and that he found the best place to do it RGC. I like the music, football, video games and I'd like to win friends i hope to win you as friends and that our friendship lasts a long time.

How active are you on the computer?:I am active. I stay logged in for almost 10-14 hours.

Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:Not that clear!!!!!
    Last edited by DeStInY.; 04-12-2012 at 11:17 PM.
    [img][/img]

Application Form

Your RGC Username: fearRUEN-.^
    What are some of your skills?: fogclick detection
    How can you contribute to the group?: Detecting MH users in EU pub and issuing a suitable ban.
    Links to any contributions If any: http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=173851
    Reason why you want to join?: To make EU pub free of MH users who spoil games.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I am experienced as a staff member on RGC ,Im RGC Chinatown Staff .

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Ruen Lee
    Country/State: Taiwan
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: I am seriously with responsible
    How active are you on the computer?: 8~9 hours daily.
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No
    You Need Help ? /j Support
    You Got Banned ? /j Ban Support
    RGC Support Staff Ruen`
    Long Live RGC

Application Form

Your RGC Username: ~Ridey~
    What are some of your skills?: I can ban Mhers , leavers, gameruiners etc.
    How can you contribute to the group?: I'm a hard working person.
    Links to any contributions If any: I used to report leavers , mhers because they diserve a timeban. >>> http://www.mymgn.com/board/search.php?searchid=2198646
    Reason why you want to join?:I allways wanted to be staff at (eu) public i think its the most popular Channel at RGC ..
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?:I'm not sure if I diserve but I'm sure I will trye to give my best.

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Ridvan
    Country/State: Kosovo
    In one paragraph, describe your personality:Im a wellmanered person that help anyone who needs.
    How active are you on the computer?: 5-15 hour daily based on my school exams.
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:Nope I have same attitude
    Last edited by Ridey; 04-12-2012 at 11:18 PM.

Application Form

Your RGC Username: xMr.Dangerousx
    What are some of your skills?: I am tech savvy and I have played Dota for about 6 years now. I can detect maphack
    users easily.
    How can you contribute to the group?:I am very familiar about the game with competitive skills in gaming. I have
    reported lots of maphackers and leavers that I have encountered to be banned. I intend to continue just that
    to remove players who are cheating.
    Links to any contributions If any: http://rgc-asia.com/search.php?searchid=67285
    Reason why you want to join?:I personally hate maphack users. I had lots of experience with enemies that use maphack
    and they are really annoying. I think that Dota is one of the best games because it is balanced and the game
    depends entirely on the player's skill that taking that balance away destroys the game.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I am dedicated and easy to work with. I have good communication skills since I have
    worked for contact centers before for about 3 years. I have red that this is entirely about the maphack section
    and I would be privileged to be given the opportunity to take out those cheating players.

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Ricky L. Santos Jr.
    Country/State: Philippines
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: I am competitive in very much everything I do. Competitive in a way of
    making myself better but never pulling others down. I believe that competition brings out the best in me that
    even if I fail, I will definitely learn something.
    How active are you on the computer?: I am very active on the computer about 10 hrs + on weekdays, on weekends
    about 6 hours +
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: I act the same when on the internet and in person. I
    want to keep things simple and direct in everything I do.
    Last edited by xMr.Dangerousx; 05-12-2012 at 08:21 AM.

•Your RGC Username: Dr.Dentist
    What are some of your skills?:Football,Dota,and i love girls
    How can you contribute to the group?:By banning Mhers and i have some experience about this cuz i was staff in many channels..Like EAL And so on..
    Links to any contributions If any:N/A
    Reason why you want to join?:I just want to ban these mhers,they think so pro and they only play with mh
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?:I just make many recuirements and i will try this time to be staff And i am so interested...

In one paragraph, describe your personality:i am so cool man,I dont forgive/Forget and i am so strict
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:
    How active are you on the computer?:About 5 hrs in a day
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:No

RGC username: DreamsComeTrue
    What are some of your skills?: I know all ban rules (leavers MHrs). Win last ban com. in leavers. I can use EnemyClick and Drm.
    How can you contribute to the group?: I spend many time online find mh, leave,game ruin. Help people who HL me and ask for help.Have many friends on RGC.
    Links to any contributions If any: http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=168115
    Reason why you want to join?: I like play dota, but very big problem its MH. This people ruined the games and many players go Dota 2 or diff games in hope get rid of this.I like dota I want ceep cleaner rgc from HM users and this status can help me.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I dont know. Perhaps I can help you in it.

Name:Viktor
    Country/State: Ukraine(Europe)
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: I kind, sociable,honest,fair boy. Like life and life like me)
    How active are you on the computer?: 3-5 hours in a day.
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:No.

RGC username: DreamsComeTrue
    What are some of your skills?: I know all ban rules (leavers MHrs). Win last ban com. in leavers. I can use EnemyClick and Drm.
    How can you contribute to the group?: I spend many time online find mh, leave,game ruin. Help people who HL me and ask for help.Have many friends on RGC.
    Links to any contributions If any: http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=168115
    Reason why you want to join?: I like play dota, but very big problem its MH. This people ruined the games and many players go Dota 2 or diff games in hope get rid of this.I like dota I want ceep cleaner rgc from HM users and this status can help me.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I dont know. Perhaps I can help you in it.

Name:Viktor
    Country/State: Ukraine(Europe)
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: I kind, sociable,honest,fair boy. Like life and life like me)
    How active are you on the computer?: 3-5 hours in a day.
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:No.

Red face

Application Form

• Your RGC Username: K3LviN
    • What are some of your skills?: I know how to detect MapHackers (know different between delayed click and normal click) and forum management. [One of the forum]
      Few MH report that I solved :
      Click Here Click Here Click Here
    • How can you contribute to the group?: I can help other staff on their duties when they are busy or not around.
    • Links to any contributions If any: No yet.
    • Reason why you want to join?: The reason why I want to join because the ban request & reports are getting increase everyday, thats why I want to help staffs to decrease it. I also want to help staffs to control the channel from any Rasicm, Spammer, Disrespect staff, Flammers etc.
    • Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I deserve to be a staff because i have good attitude, respect all staffs, players and everyone in this platform doesn't matter what race, what colour your are as long as we UNITED to improve RGC. I have been in RGC for 1 year and i know the rules of RGC. I can help, guide and answering those who are new or old to RGC. I am the boy who is responsible on the work that i have been given to do. I am also a hard working person and I am a fast learner person.

Miscellaneous Questions

• Name: My full name is Kelvin Chee Lee Ming
    • Country/State: I live in Sabah, Malaysia
    • In one paragraph, describe your personality: I am a person with strong morals who desires to do the right thing to the entire humanity and gaming platform such as RGC. My life challenges and experience since childhood have given me an opportunity to develop a good understanding of the person I am. I believe that all people deserve just treatment and equal opportunities irrespective of their background. In addition, I value hard work, honest, commitment, respectfully and kindness which are sometimes so hard to be achieved in the current society.
    • Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8
    • How active are you on the computer?: I active on my computer for 7-10 hours per day.
    • Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No, I didn't act differently on the internet than I do in my real life. The main point is I respect people in my real life same as on internet, because if I respect and have good manner to people, they will respect me and have good manner to me. What i do on the internet is based on what i do in my real life.
    Last edited by K3LviN; 05-12-2012 at 12:28 PM.

Default Staff Application - (EU) Public

Application Form

Your RGC Username: Omega.GabOxd

What are some of your skills?
    : Mh detector, leaver, game ruiner, afk, no rmk and abuse of power.

I would like to help new users joining the RGC and punish those who violate the rules and thus make RGC a good place to play dota.

http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=162678 + http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=163778 I'm part of the staff in the room Peru, commissioned me to resolve all such complaints as, leaver, afk, not to rmk, item's breaks and map hack

Reason why you want to join?:
    I would like to enter the staff, to help with my work to be a good rgc platform game, and help users ofcourse.

Why do you deserve to be Staff?:
    Because I am very fond of the rules and respnsable, with much discretion to resolve all kinds of complaints, and I consider myself a people person who likes to help users.

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Daniel Gómez

Country/State:
    Perú

In one paragraph, describe your personality:
    Sociable, collaborative, respectful of the rules.

Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:

How active are you on the computer?:
    10 hours

Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:
    Since I'm on the computer so I'm behind her, a friendly sociable and friendly person, in advance thank you Tomaro The time to review my post.

something more to add:

Currently I am part of the staff of the room Peru one of the few room's assets and number of player's in South America, every day I check the allegations throw by users, so much so that I'm the top poster in the forum, as you can see below

http://anygamers.info/index.php

I have reviewed cases as admin, and also reported cases as player :

http://anygamers.info/index.php?topic=8867.0
    http://anygamers.info/index.php?topic=9326.0
    http://anygamers.info/index.php?topic=9323.0
    Last edited by Omega.GabOxD; 05-12-2012 at 04:21 AM.

It's very important to distinguish between delay'ed clicks and simple clicks.
    And most active users are welcome
    And please don't need to write that your English is very good(7=8=9=10 omg) , with obvious spelling/syntax mistakes in your applies XD

Quote Originally Posted by Anubisss View Post
    It's very important to distinguish between delay'ed clicks and simple clicks.
    And most active users are welcome
    And please don't need to write that your English is very good(7=8=9=10 omg) , with obvious spelling/syntax mistakes in your applies XD
    Hahaha +1 for you. Guys don't apply.. you gonna waste your time. If I got enough extra time to waste I would like to waste it on RGC.

Your RGC Username: M_is_Mine

Your Age: 21

describe your personality: i hate maphackers and game ruiners,i love to help RGC people at any cost

Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 9/10

How active are you on the computer?: 7-9 hours a day.

Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No. Never

What are some of your skills?: i am good at detect FC and maphackers.

By solving problems, By helping good people in rgc,and also by banning leavers,afkers,maphackers, etc...

Links to any contributions If any : http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=171924
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=167713
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...38#post1006138
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...121#post936121

Reason why you want to join?: I want to Help RGC players and will make RGC maphacker free and gameruiner free...

Why do you deserve to be Staff?: i am good for good people and worse for bad people in real life as well as online. i would like to work as an admin of EU(public). I respect all RGC staff.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast