Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your RGC Username: Nervous.Wizard

What are some of your skills?: Forum management, Spectating(Keeping an eye on something), Detecting Mhers...I am good at making friends :P and solving problems among users(be fair with everyone)

How can you contribute to the group?: The same what other staffs do, there is nothing special in me...just for your info I am special idiot :P

Links to any contributions If any: -------

Reason why you want to join?: No work ((...I spend my time doing some staff duites at RGC, but I am out of job!!! Cant play becoz of sad net :P

Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Trying for many years may be to join as (EU) Public staff, I am a very old guy of RGC...
    I would really love to work for such a well-maintained public room like (EU) Public.

__________________________________________________ _________________

Name: Rohan Sarkar

Country/State: India/West Bengal

In one paragraph, describe your personality: Bad meets Evil! †
    I dont like to praise about myself :P

Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 6/10... eng. lang. man sad subject...i get less marks in that every year :P

How active are you on the computer?: Computer is my best frnd and gf both... :P
    Cant live without that for one day...I spend most of my time on comp!

Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Nop...I stay the same noob that I am in reallity and on net!

Application Form

Your RGC Username: Amun•ra
    What are some of your skills?: I'm a computer engineer knows everything about languages C,java,JScript,VHDL.
    How can you contribute to the group?: Improve RGC and make it clean from map-hackers.
    Reason why you want to join?: I wont to be a part of RGC empowerment.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I'm honest and with no mercy when mistakes (map-hacking) occurs.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Feras Hoteit
    Country/State: Nabatieh/Lebanon
    In one paragraph, describe your personality:
    Good-nature Realists like me are warm-hearten, helpful personalities. I do my work conscientiously and i have a pronounced organised talent. I'm committed to traditional values. My greatest pleasure is making myself useful and taking care of other people. But i don't like pushing myself to the fore; i prefer to fulfill my tasks out of the limelight. Good-nature Realists are real workaholics; I'm very reliable and nothing is too much for me when it is a question of completing a project. Thoroughness, conscientiousness and sense of duty are my strongest points. I prefer established and familiar situations to new and unknown situations.
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 9
    How active are you on the computer?: 10 - 12
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No
    Wa7ech.jpg

RGC Username: smesak
    What are some of your skills: I'm playing on rgc last two years in one acc 2300 games 0% disconnect
    Links to any Contibutions if Any: I dont have Links.
    Reason why you want to join: The reason for the application is to make a better place for gamers.
    Why do you deserve to be a staff: I'm in the top 20 in the (EU) Public and I think this is a sufficient reason.

Miscellaneous Form

Name: Zeljko Stefanovic
    Country/State: Serbia
    In One paragraph, describe your personality: Serious enough for any work on rgc
    Rate your grammer, on a scale from 1-10: 8
    How active are you on the computer: 8-13 Hours Everyday
    Do you act differently on the Internet, than you do in real life: Yes

•Your RGC Username: MellyAnn~bunny~
    What are some of your skills?: Detect Leavers/Afkers/GameRuiners In Replays, And Ban.
    How can you contribute to the group?: To Make RGC Better Place To Play Without Leavers.
    Links to any contributions If any: http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...93#post1014793
    Reason why you want to join?: I Want To Help RGC to Make It The Best Client To Play Without Leavers/Afkers/GameRuiners.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Because I'm Good With This Job And I'll Spend My Whole Day To Ban Leavers, And People Love Me Because I'm Beloved Guy And Mannered.
    •Name: Mustafa Jaber
    Country/State: Lebanon / Nabatiye
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: Well I'm A Respectfull Guy With Good Manners, I Love To Help People So Much, I Think Most People On RGC Love Me.
    How active are you on the computer?: 12 Hours/Day
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No.
    Last edited by MaDriDBoY-; 05-12-2012 at 05:12 PM.

Application Form

Your RGC Username: •TITO-TITO•

What are some of your skills?: Good detected maphackers, hackers Gold, AFK, Leaver, etc ... (with the following materials,
    1.-Dota Replay Manager / 2. - Enemy Click Checker / 3.-Replay Seeker / 4.-Key Presser / 5. - DW3gParser.

How can you contribute to the group?: Detecting MH ,AFK,Leaver And Gold hacker.

Links to any contributions If any: http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=173996
    http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=174750

Reason why you want to join?: To Prevent bad users who ruin games like Maphack, leaving, afk, etc. (To enforce the rules)

Why do you deserve to be Staff?:
    to prevent users from using maphack, Leaving, AFK, Gold Hack,etc ... punish

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: TITO

Country/State: Bolivia-Santa Cruz

In one paragraph, describe your personality: humble person, but when it comes to enforcing things are enforced.
    Note: I'm a man with a lot of work, eventhough I always connect to RGC to review Forum, play. Decunciar, etc.
    and I consider myself a person who does not speak much English, but I understand something you could say 80% xD!

Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8.90

How active are you on the computer?: 8-12 ,Note: am not always in RGC, also give a lot of studying, but every day I connect to RGC, some days I'm not going to college to be in the RGC

Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No , let alone someone's attention
    Last edited by TITO-TITO; 08-12-2012 at 02:47 AM. Reason: ADD MY NAME

Default Application Form

Your RGC Username: felsy_p
    What are some of your skills?: im a nice dota player, im a people person. when a rgc memeber pm me when he/she needs help i always use to be polite and explain him/her any issue he/she has, i can speak spanish, english, (learning italian and french)
    How can you contribute to the group?: i can detect mhers with fog clicking or just checking replays. i will kick people form de main room that spam too much or maybe flame to other rgc member too rude... i wont play only in my own games, i will continue joining to public games to detect leavers/ mh/ afks/ spams
    Reason why you want to join?: Because i want to help this room since i joined rgc, i have free time because im in vacations so i can play rgc many hours at day
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Because im an old member, i learned how to play dota in rgc now im a nice player,
    many staff members know me, im polite and i have good manners with people

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Felsy Ochoa
    Country/State: Bolivia
    In one paragraph, describe your personality:Im polite,i love meet new people. im social person, any work i have i use to complete it well, i use to enjoy playing videogames and sports
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8
    How active are you on the computer?: im connected 3 hours at day but now i will be connected 6-7 hours at day for vacations
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: sometimes. for example when im angry, in real life i use to express that but on the internet when im angry i dont write anything and i use to squelch chat

Application Form

Your RGC Username: MySt0GaN™
    What are some of your skills?: reporting leavers and mhers in most of the games helping people on solving their game and pc issues L)
    How can you contribute to the group?: i have plenty of time and i noticed that some ban requests have delayed answer time i can be there to confirm them .
    Links to any contributions If any: http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=162696
    Reason why you want to join?: no reason i juts came to rgc from like 4 months and want to make it the best DOTA platform because i love this game .
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?:
    i think the decision is back to you guys not me if i deserve or not xD

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: zeyad
    Country/State: Egypt
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: Team work
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 6
    How active are you on the computer?: 9 - 12 hours
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: no

this actually my Application Form not Guess|WhaT posted it with my brother acc .

Application Form

Your RGC Username: Fakhro.O2
    What are some of your skills?: Checking replays, reporting fogclicks, confirming maphack, playing dota since 2006
    How can you contribute to the group?: I will be active daily to ban or check for maphackers, help people how to detect it, doing the best to lessen maphack in this gaming forum
    Links to any contributions If any: None
    Reason why you want to join?: To lessen maphackers, help out people to enjoy this forum, help people to detect maphack, mainly making this forum enjoyable
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I have been working in this domain in garena, I have a lot of experience, and am very easy with people

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Ismail
    Country/State: Lebanon
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: Friendly with people, likes learning, helping, supporting and proving, enjoys my work to the best and tries to make it the best
    How active are you on the computer?: 13 - 15 hours daily
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Nop almost the same, kind with all people
    Fakhro.O2 Time For Getting Raped

hacete la teta
    |Luiiz~| *STAFF.SA*

Default Staff Recruitment in EU

Your RGC Username: Kow
    What are some of your skills?: Video-Editing, HTML files, creating medium class websites.
    How can you contribute to the group?: I focus on the things I want so I want to be a staff I will consume time and effort If I ever be recruited, I will detect maphackers and expel them in the channel so the players will have a good play in RGC so their time would be worth it.
    Links to any contributions If any: Sorry none.
    Reason why you want to join?: I want to join because I want to make RGC a friendly-like community where there are low number of spoilers like in Garena almost everybody is a quitter. I want to have RGC a good name in gaming community and I have the skills to be a staff and I am willing to take time and focus to this channel If I ever be recruited.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I deserve to be a staff because as I said I have the skills and I am really willing, I'm friendly also and always answer questions of people even I'm not a staff in Asia Public, I'm well-mannered and My temper doesn't go high fast. If I ever become a staff in this channel, when someone is spamming or spoiling the game I will not kick them I will just give them a warning not to do it again.

Name: Angel
    Country/State: Philippines
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: I'm friendly to people, I'm well-mannered and Intelligent.Not high-tempered
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 9 not everybody is perfect XD
    How active are you on the computer?: about 8012 hours a day
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Yes and sometimes I'm myself

Thank you sir If I ever get recruited and Thanks also for this chance you gave us DD

Your RGC Username: St_v)
    What are some of your skills?: I study computer science so im very fast and I know lots of stuff about pc/internet/etc
    How can you contribute to the group?: unvouching mhers, adv for rgc in lots of places and anything asked i help if possible
    Links to any contributions If any:
    Reason why you want to join?: cz im active a lot on rgc, so why not make me useful
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: deserve ? mb cz im no flamer/kid/ass licker/tard

ame: Steven
    Country/State: Lebanon
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: Im so straight
    How active are you on the computer?: about 9 hours
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: ofc, on internet I dont give lots of attention to many stuff

Aplication Form

Your RGC Username: SkyCloudy
    What are some of your skills?: To detect Map Hacker, Leaver, Spammer in LobyChat
    How can you contribute to the group? : Supporting like it stops tournaments. I have 8 ACC of it DOTA 2. Making Graphic Designs. Among other aspects
    Links to any contributions If any:I don't have Links. but I was previous mind in G4L, Peru, Peru Higher, Best Public, in Others League's
    Reason why you want to join?:to support in all that that this within my reach, to want to be part of the Family of RGC
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I have experience like 1 year in Head Amind, Voucher, Moderdor, Among Other Aspects. and I Have and I Have an absolute approach to solve before problems that it can have

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Victor Manuel Cuadrado Hidalgo
    Country/State: Perú, Lima.
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: Strict, with desires of to overcome the obstacles and to improve
    How active are you on the computer?: 17 / 19 Hours
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: the real life, I am student that studies the III CYCLE. At the moment studying Engineering of Systems.
    I have experience in Design Graph, you Paginate Web, among other aspects

Application Form

•Your RGC Username: Raff-777
    What are some of your skills?:ban leavers,game ruiners,hackers..& MOVIE MAKING (making top 10 for mddle east now)
    How can you contribute to the group?:i can make videos,ex: top 10,or funny moments ext,im ready to be a STREAMER in Eu -pub,and i use to be a mher,,i have enough experience in MH, fast detector with no softwares inc..!
    Reason why you want to join?:i'd love to be in Staff..and Ready for any kind of help!
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?:its an opportunity cant be missed,i love everyone with no enemies or haters..! again-->ready to help in anyway possible

•Name:Raphael Raffoul
    Country/State:Lebanon,Beiruth
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: im not mean at all,i always try to make my friends or team laugh and have fun.. i have no haters..people love me ! i have no fake face or personality,im the same Person with EveryONE! Respect me--> ill love u !
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:9
    How active are you on the computer?:7 -8 hours..! (7 pm-->2:00 am 3:00 am) &sunday,monday 20 hours
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:No,im so real..!

Your RGC Username:Hades AKA no.more.game ,phoenix
    What are some of your skills?:Banning ,reporting and detecting map hack all this experts i got from being a head staff in a lot of channels that i earned to be one by hard work such as : CGA , PAP , RPGSTAFF .
    How can you contribute to the group?:I can give a great help as i did last month when i got the 3rd place in the ban competition by the ID OMG.phoenix on the forum.
    Links to any contributions If any: http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=174059 and http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=173001
    Reason why you want to join?:I want like anyone else to help RGC to be best gaming program .
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?:I guess it is the best place that someone could be in it and i would like to have that.
    Name:Ibrahim.
    Country/State:Syria.
    In one paragraph, describe your personality:Active,lovely and i respect everyone.
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:9.
    How active are you on the computer?:6 hours sometimes i spend more time.
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:No.
    Last edited by Hades; 06-12-2012 at 01:47 AM.

RGC Username: Štõ®ý

What are some of your skills?
    -Communications Skills (listening, verbal, written). By far, the one skill mentioned most often is the ability to listen, write, and speak effectively. Successful communication.
    -Analytical/Research Skills. - I am highly analytical with the talent identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
    -Computer/Technical Literacy- I am Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
    -Interpersonal Abilities - I have the abillity to work with co-workersinspire others to participate, and mitigate conflict with co-workers is essential given the amount of time spent at work each day.
    -Leadership/Management Skills. -I am Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.

How can you contribute to the group?
    -Highly adaptable, mobile, positive, resilient, patient risk-taker who is open to new ideas.
    -Can get things once said , Things will be done immediately
    -Last but not the least by detecting map hacks , to make RGC a better gaming client

-No links , but am a staff of support since a year .

Reason why you want to join?:
    -Firstly , am a Energetic performer consistently cited for unbridled passion for work, sunny disposition, and upbeat, positive attitude.
    -secondly ,Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
    -Last , Enthusiastic, knowledge-hungry learner, eager to meet challenges and quickly assimilate new concepts.

Why do you deserve to be Staff?
    - I said all my qualities above and why i would like to be a staff
    -am a productive worker with solid work ethic who exerts optimal effort in successfully completing tasks.
    -Last its since two years am posting for recruitments , but i never loosed hope Since Failures are the pillar of success.

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Soumok Chatterjee

Country/State: India

In one paragraph, describe your personality:I enjoy the simple things in life. Being happy is a state of mind, and I don't think people should settle for less than they deserve. I always look toward the next best thing. I like seeing other people happy. When someone else is down, it breaks my heart. I've been through more than most people my age, but hey, it's what has made me stronger. Life has thrown me challenges, and so far, I've come out on top. I realized who my real friends are, and that my family always comes first..always. Photography is a passion of mine. I love music and movies. Heroes and Chuck are my favorite TV shows, so that means Monday nights I'm unavailable! I'm average, and that's okay. I'm not one of those girls that you turn your head toward when I walk down the street, and that's okay too. There is more to life than beauty on the outside. It's about what's on the inside. That's what really counts.

Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 9/10

How active are you on the computer?: 7 - 9 hours daily

Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Nope .

i hope that will be much better to rgc, Good luck to all guys hope you all success

Your RGC Username:[M3almak]
    What are some of your skills?:I'm mainly good at everything considering computer,,i have good skills like hacking and i know about coding abit,,i am also alright at dota,not so bad, and im good at detecting maphack now since i understand the real meaning of fog click,like when it is valid and when it isn't..
    How can you contribute to the group?:i can dedicate all my free time to this group and to this community to make it grow and a better place for all players that want to play dota in a legitimate way.
    Links to any contributions If any:I report all mher's that i detect while playing using the program "anti-MH"
    Reason why you want to join?:I want to join to help contribute to this platform,,i want to make it a better place for everyone to have fun in there free - time
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?:This is my 3rd time i apply, i had a high warning level,,but all my bans are soo old now,i learned from my mistakes , and i want to go straight-legit ,and i guess being one of the staff family would also allow me to help everyone that is getting really angry about those maphackers.
    Name:Rawad Salhab
    Country/State:Lebannon/Trablous I have no problem going to beirut at urgent times.
    In one paragraph, describe your personality:Sometimes i get really angry, but I'm very friendly and have a great sense of humor and i can control myself at all times. I love people, I love to talk to them and I love being around them. I'm generally pretty upbeat and nice; everyone gets a shot with me and it's up to them what they make of it .I have opened myself up to others too freely in the past and have been hurt deeply as a result. I can forgive but I never forget. I don't suffer fools lightly and expect as much from as others as I expect from myself
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:I respect grammar alot , so i would say 9
    How active are you on the computer?:around 10 hours per day minimum,cuz if im not on the computer home,then im at the net place with my friends :P
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:yes i do at times..

RGC Username:helpler
    What are some of my skills?:im a good dota player and i know every thing about every thing aroud here and im a very popular player and im very respectfull to each and every member ... im available 24/7 in addition to my great english and experience in gaming and internet and techno..
    How can i contribute to the group?:i cn contribute by adding my abiliti to help at any time (helpler) and i can be a good use to ur respected staff ... cuz i love improving rgc even by a small bit and ill try to help solving any problem rgc have to offer...
    Links to any contributions If any: i havent contributed much to be honist not yet
    Reason why i want to join?: i wanna join the staff to help you and to be part of the great people adjusting rgc so i can be helpful to you and i love moderated games and respectfull people ... so ill helpyou tuning and improving the server
    Why do i deserve to be Staff?:im not sayig im better than every one applyed but i deserve to be staff cuz i respect others and hate unmannered people and want to take rgc to the next level off respect and maners
    good luck all <3

APPLICATION FORM

RGC Username : Aspire.Jr|

What are some of your skills ? : I know how to check people using a Maphack without using Maphack Detector by Using some skills that i have learn. Sometimes i always help staff at (Asia) Public to catch Maphack. Advertise for free charge to Public " If got Maphack Suspected,Pm me, and give the replay i will help you". At (Asia) -AP channel also i handle Maphackers and catch them and earn ban. I will catch every Maphackers users. Earn a Ban. Gamer should not use illegal software. Some people say me ''my english is a broken english" but, i will give the good communicate to help.

How can you contribute to the group ? : I will support with help any problem, Will try solved each problem. Help a new players that came to RGC Client. Manage each single attitude.

Reason why you want to join ?: I'm really hate Maphack users. Hunt them,and earn ban. Give a advise to them. I wan experience work with Seniors Staff at RGC. Take a knowledge and use it. Respect a people/players.

Why do you deserve to be Staff ? : I have been at RGC almost 2 Years. And i will keep active to help and make sure each channel have a good Environment. I'll never give up at any problem. Long Live RGC.! Good Staff , Good Player, Good Community.

Name : Mizu

Country/State : Malaysia(Kedah)

Describe your Personality: I'm a good person with person. Not easy to get mad. I love Dota. 1Days no DOTA like 1 Days in jail. Haha. I love to get communicate with people. I love to Prank people ! they the ways to make them comforts with me. I love hear a problem even it's personal. I'm not Gay -_-

How active are you on the computer? : Every day. But not 24Hours because i love take a photo. Haha.. Every days i will get out to shoot a good scene. I'll be stay at my computer for 13-15 hours . I love to edit picture and make a Movie.

Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life? : Nope. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Wan to know me. PM me, or come to my state/country/house and try to know me. ahaha.. Wan to know me closer ? add me at http://www.facebook.com/al.azwan.5

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast