Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Staff Application - (EU) Public - CLOSED

Now Recruiting - CLOSED

The (EU) STAFF
    The EU Staff is a group of high quality members who will work together to make RGC a better place. We will mainly cover the "Maphack" sections only. However, we also help new members and enjoy time in the group with one another. The EU STAFF are expected to act maturely forum-wide, with no exceptions. We do not approve of trolling, and members who flame constantly. Members who are unable to keep a positive image, and reputation for our group will be kicked immediately.

Recruitment is now open, with ONE job available:

Job description :

1. Maphack Staff Only !

2 New EU.Staff will be picked

Rewards
    Selected candidates will get "Team Captain" access initially and a chance to be promoted further to Moderator, Voucher, Admin, RGC Team, etc in future, depending on the efficiency.

Start filling out your applications here.
    Please provide True information.

Requirements
    • Must be a member of RGC for at least 3 full months.
    • Must have a low warning level
    • No spamming/low quality.
    • No open/unresolved scam reports.
    • You may have negative reputations but they will be reviewed on a case to case basis.

Application Form

• Your RGC Username:
    • What are some of your skills?:
    • How can you contribute to the group?:
    • Links to any contributions If any:
    • Reason why you want to join?:
    • Why do you deserve to be Staff?:

Miscellaneous Questions

• Name:
    • In one paragraph, describe your personality:
    • Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:
    • How active are you on the computer?:
    • Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:

What to do after you apply
    1. Do not private message leaders if your application hasn't been dealt with.
    2. If you have any questions feel free to post them here.
    3. Every application will be dealt with in a timely manner.
    4. If declined feel free to reapply later unless instructed otherwise.
    5. If accepted read all of the stickies before posting.
    6. Do not apply VIA RGC nor MYMGN pms or you will be declined.

Remember joining this group is strictly a privilege, leaders are not obligated to accept new members. Applications will be reviewed in time and selection will be more strict. If you're not selected, just re-apply another time.
    Last edited by bitchgotraped; 08-12-2012 at 11:50 AM.

RGC Username : >>Nicz

Known Languages : English, Tagalog.

Activeness: 13-15 hours a day

Interests/Talents : Well im mostly interested in helping out the people , playing dota , a little bit about graphic designing and management (any field)

Experience: Forum management, Playing dota since 4 years and moderator at asia.zone

Motive :
    1) To eradicate the maphack(ers).
    2) To help the gamers if they got any problem. I`ve been on RGC since one year and I better know what gamers want. They want satisfying games. Games where nobody quits, nobody spoils the game, nobody talks trash, nobody spams on the room chat...etc...
    3) To create a better and gaming environment for gamers
    4) To get rid off those leavers in RGC.
    I'll contribute my level best !
    5) U will never regret and i would love to be your staff team member.

PS : I am a good learner and love to learn new things (:

Application Form

Your RGC Username: (-DisAster-)
    What are some of your skills?: FC detection(in game and in replay.)
    How can you contribute to the group?: Detecting MH users in EU pub and issuing a suitable ban.
    Links to any contributions If any: http://eal-league.com/user/4644-disaster/
    Reason why you want to join?: To make EU pub free of MH users who spoil games.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I am experienced as a staff member on RGC, and I know and abide by every rule.

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Dheeraj Butola
    Country/State: India.
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: Helpful and responsive.
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 9
    How active are you on the computer?: 5-6 hours daily.
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Yes.
    Last edited by (-DisAster-); 05-12-2012 at 09:55 AM.
    I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.

Default Staff Request

Application Form

RGC Username: JieGaming21
    What are some of your skills: Im Computer Literate. Espcially in Web Designing and Computer Networking
    How can you contibute to the group: By maintaining the good gaming environment in EU. I will focus on QUITTERS, SPOILERS, MH USERS.
    Links to any Contibutions if Any: I dont have Links. But Im former MOD in EAL and EAL Staff
    Reason why you want to join: To serve my Co-Players here in RGC fairly.
    Why do you deserve to be a staff: Because Im a Hard working staff in EAL before.

Miscellaneous Form

Name: John Gilbert Cacananta
    Country/State: Philippines
    In One paragraph, describe your personality: I am Good person. I treated everyone fairly. I respect everyone's opinion. I am also a Hard working staff.
    Rate your grammer, on a scale from 1-10: 7
    How active are you on the computer: 8-10 Hours Everyday
    Do you act differently on the Internet, than you do in real life: Yes

Application Form

Your RGC Username: Takerov
    What are some of your skills?: Nothing special to be honest... Detecting Mahers of all kinds with fog and no fog clicks , leavers, afk , game ruiners , gold hack , share abuse
    How can you contribute to the group?: ​by being online, active, and doing my job
    Links to any contributions If any: ---> comp ban http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=167990
    Reason why you want to join?: help the the RGC staff team
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I don't really know if I deserve it or not i just want to help as much as i can

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Mohammad
    Country/State: Lebanon
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: I'm kinda of a strict person, but patient as well...
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 7
    How active are you on the computer?: 6-9 hours
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: behind the computer or in real life I am still the same person, no I don't.
    Last edited by Takerov; 04-12-2012 at 05:25 PM.

Join Ban Support "/j ban Support",to discuss about your ban

Default Application Form

Your RGC Username:JosephD!
    What are some of your skills?etection of MH. (in game and in replay)
    How can you contribute to the group?:Through implementing time bans to players which are cheating during the game.
    Links to any contributions If any:
    Reason why you want to join?:To make the DotA scene here in the philippines much more smooth than ever.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?:I believe that I have what it takes to be and has the capabilities to do so. And I always abide the rules very well.

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Erot, Joseph Mikhail M.
    Country/State:Philippines, Cebu City.
    In one paragraph, describe your personality:I am a friendly and nice person if treated nice as well.
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:8
    How active are you on the computer?:4-8 hrs every day. weekends maybe 5 - 10.
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No

Your RGC Username: Jesus•_^

Your Age:17

describe your personality: am very helpful and i would like to help EU pub by making of it better place for gamers

Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 7/10

How active are you on the computer?: 8-10 hours a day.

Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No.

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ ஜ۩۞۩ஜ

What are some of your skills?: Am already a staff in (EU) rpg staff So i have some of exp, and i organised a tournament with some of my friends,

How can you contribute to the group?: By banning leavers,afkers,maphackers, etc/ By solving some problems / By helping new ppl in rgc

Reason why you want to join?: Because i will do my best to help (EU) public to grow up and get rid of those leavers,etc...

Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Because am a staff so i know a alot of things about rules, i respect those rules , i respect all ppl and i really hate those mhers, leavers, etc and i want to ban them Asap.

Smile

Your RGC Username: Яavέŋ`
    What are some of your skills?ectecting Map Hackers
    How can you contribute to the group?:By detecting Map hackers using Fog click detectop
    Links to any contributions If any:Not yet
    Reason why you want to join?:To create Hacker free games in EU pub
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?:I am experienced as a staff member on RGC, and I know and abide by every rule.
    Name:Adwait Phatak
    Country/State:India
    In one paragraph, describe your personality:Straight Forward,Helpfull,Polite
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:9
    How active are you on the computer?:10 to 12 hrs
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:Yes
    Last edited by itssallabtdota; 07-12-2012 at 09:35 AM.

Application Form

Your RGC Username: williamski.rn
    What are some of your skills?: I have Fog Clicker to detect MH ingame and in replay, I'm also a Gamer ( any Role)
    How can you contribute to the group?:I will commit my work as staff at EU when I become as a staff and I will work hard on it. If fortunately you choose me to be a staff,i will 100% focus at EU channel as a Map Hack Detector and Time ban those using MH
    Links to any contributions If any: None yet..
    Reason why you want to join?:I would love to handle the forums, and work on making the channel active. I want to make EU channel Map Hack Free so that all of the EU channel gamers will have a Nice game.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?:I have a good communication skills and im a good helper to those in need and i work hard just for the sake of dota. I am a good person and I really work hard to make EU channel become MH free and i can help in the development of this channel by following all the rules and regulations that head admins will give to me at to teach players a Good Manner at all times..

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: William Valdez Mulato
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: I am a good person, really work hard, Responsible, helpful and most of all law abiding citizen.
    How active are you on the computer?: I'm active in RGC, im online for about 12-16 hours/day from Monday to Saturday. On Sunday I'm online for about 8-10 hours only..
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No, I think my personality and action is the same when im dealing with people on the internet. I'm happy to be with and commited myself in RGC.

Thank You Sir/Ma'am
    Last edited by williamski.rn; 04-12-2012 at 03:02 PM.

RGC Username: ~wakeeters
    What are some of your skills?
    -I can detect MH players in a Match. I'm also a Gamer
    How can you contribute to the group?
    - By monitoring each players gameplay and analyzing each replays to find Maphackers.
    - N/A
    Reason why you want to join?:
    I want to join because I want to use the actions that I experienced when I was a Staff in different channels and also to maintain a MH free Channel.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?:
    I don't really know, but I deserve a little because I experienced already a little.

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Joshua Ayalde
    In one paragraph, describe your personality:I'm a strict but a friendly person. I'm approachable if issue is major I don't entertain minor issues.
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 7/10
    How active are you on the computer?: 7 - 9 hours daily
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: In real life I'm a little bit shy when it comes to talking with strangers.

RGC Username : Marlboro_Blue

Known Languages : English, italiano, chinese

Activeness: 10-12 hours a day

What are some of your skills?: i am Patient(check all the report and help all the players who pm me need help), FC detection

How can you contribute to the group?: Detecting MH (in game and in replay or everywhere)

Links to any contributions If any:right now,i dont have any, but i wish this time its a chance to do some contributions

Reason why you want to join?: reason is simply. i love dota. i love RGC. and i hate MHers.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?:Although i dont have Experience, but i wanna study that. i love study new things. i already know all the rules in EU PUB.

Name:zhao jun

Country/State:china

Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:8.5

How active are you on the computer?:every day 10-12 H

Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: NO

Your RGC Username: x2daz
    What are some of your skills?:reading posts in forums,watching dota replays and detecting fogclicks
    How can you contribute to the group?:by helping anyone who asks for it,i teach many players how to ban and stuffs + i helped many players in their issues
    Links to any contributions If any:http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=174151, i helped him to get his account back you can be sure by asking him + before he asks me he posted this same request in General Discussions so i told him to post it in FAQ part of the forum and here's this too http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthrea...hlight=request
    Reason why you want to join?:the first time i used RGC i didn't know much about it,so i want to help people who are just like i was.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?:i got experience in RGC, since i came up to all kinds of ban and rules + i will feel more responsible

Name:George
    Country/State:Lebanon/Beirut
    In one paragraph, describe your personality:helpful,friendly,you treat me good i treat you better,you treat me bad i wont even listen
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:7.5
    How active are you on the computer?:like to 5-6 hours per day
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: of course no
    Last edited by G's; 04-12-2012 at 08:08 PM.

Application Form

Your RGC Username: big_head@ugly
    What are some of your skills?: a good player and i sense mhers (also with help of fog click detector), i also have free time to watch replays again and again daily to be more sure of mh suspects.
    How can you contribute to the group?: working hard to make rgc a better place and let all the new players coming from others clients that rgc is way more different then all others clients they ever tried!! rules is rules.
    Links to any contributions If any: none yet..
    Reason why you want to join?: its easy: Rules are made to be applied!
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?:i am rly old dota player , like 6years ago , and i know litterly everything about dota.Also you can check all my 295+ posts , i always fight for fairplay and justice . I also banned alot of my close friends on rgc Only for justice!!

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: kanzari zied
    Country/State: Tunisia
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: i am really a good person , i am also sociable and friendly , dota is a big part pf my life (not just a game for me), i practice sport daily at the gym and i am a big guy
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8
    How active are you on the computer?: daily like to 8-10 hours and in finish my studies in 2 weeks then i pass 5 months in a bank for training!(5 months free time )
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: not really , i am a bit shy in real life , but on internet i am sociable and internet make me happy alot more then real life
    Last edited by PaiN| Kanzari; 05-12-2012 at 02:24 AM.

Application Form:

Your RGC Username: MokA
    What are some of your skills?: Good to detect maphackers by using 1.-Dota Replay Manager / 2. - Enemy Click Checker / 3.-Replay Seeker / 4.-Key Presser / 5. - DW3gParser.
    How can you contribute to the group?: I can help in maphack section, make RGC better place for gamers, and try to get rid of all maphackers.
    Links to any contributions If any: http://www.mymgn.com/board/showthread.php?t=173708
    Reason why you want to join?: Was trying to join the staff long time ago to approve my skills in RGC , hope this time I will succeed.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: I'am a mannered guy, well known, people love me, and I can help plus I've red all the rules long time ago and studied them very well so I wont abuse anyone or ban someone by mistake simply I wont make RGC fail.

Name: Hashem Altamimi
    Country/State: Jordan/Amman
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: Friendly,kind with all, I don't act like kids.
    How active are you on the computer?: 9-12 hours a day.
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No.
    Last edited by Moka; 06-12-2012 at 01:55 PM.
    Best Regards,
    Moka

APPLICATION FORM

RGC Username : MyGirlSayNoDota

What are some of your skills ? : I Know how to detect Map Hacker “Fogclick” without fog lick detector software and software, I also the one who always checking when player suspected using Map hack on (Asia) –AP Channel. I also good in communicating with people, such as give some guide for newcomer on RGC. I also know how to create some event and tournament such as manage bracket, write the details for some event or tournament. I also can write some of article about DotA.

How can you contribute to the group ? : I will doing my best and help players on the platform to play in a good environment. Even we can make RGC have no more Map hacker “Fog click” but we can make it more less day by day. I will do it for this group and for All player in this RGC. I also can guide someone who really don't know about RGC. I will teach and guide him until he really understand how to use RGC clients.

Reason why you want to join ?: I want to join EU STAFF because I really want to work together with all seniors of the group to make RGC more better . I also want to give some contribution to RGC by joining this group and doing something to make RGC have a more good environment to play DotA. I Also one of the RGC Fans, and Right now this is the chance for me to give more effort for RGC.

Why do you deserve to be Staff ? : I Think I’m the one who deserve to be staff because now I already almost 2 years in this platform. I also have experienced to be a staff because now I am one of the (Asia) –AP channel for along time already. I also want to gain knowledge and experience top by joining highly competitive working force. If I am selected to become one of the staff, i will not forsake this opportunity because I prefer to work in an organized environment where performance can be measured with some degree accuracy.

Name : Zyesu

Country/State : Malaysia/Sabah

Describe your Personality: I am a just a simple person who love DotA and RGC so much. You can find my kindness when you really know me and I think, I never act to be good or to be someone else for make people like me and proud of me. I’m easy going person too and I think I have a bad habit because I really easy to trust any person. sometimes good, but sometimes will make me feel like I am to stupid when he cheated on me. Now I'm still studying For my degree in civil engineering course in Local university. For your information, I am already married and have a pretty wife that I love so much.

How active are you on the computer? : My computer always on for 24 hour, so I always stay in front of the computer from Monday to Friday and my RGC always open. But For Saturday to Sunday, Its depends if I'm not going out with my wife, or i don't have anything to do. I will stay in front of the computer like usually while open RGC and surf something that can gain my knowledge more. For me its my hobby that I love to doing it.

Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life? : For me nothing want to hide and nothing want to act. I always look same on the internet or in real life too. That’s no need to act so much for make people like us. Depends for a person how he judge me. I will just be me.
    Last edited by MyGirlSayNoDota; 04-12-2012 at 09:56 PM.

Default Simple application :D

Your RGC Username: 1200Mics!
    What are some of your skills?: Don't have much gaming skills as compared to RGC players, but have good skills about talking etc.
    How can you contribute to the group?: I can stay online for 8-9 hours, and afk rest hours .
    Links to any contributions If any: Nothing yet.
    Reason why you want to join?: Just want to help staff, and make this client smoother.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Because i think im capable of it.

Miscellaneous Questions

Name: Harsh shah
    Country/State: India/Maharashtra
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: I'm a student , playing dota from 1 year or so.. I'm not that pro in dota, and i'm a retard
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10: 8/10
    How active are you on the computer?: 8-9 hours.
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: Not really.
    Last edited by Ecstasy; 05-12-2012 at 12:38 PM.

APPLICATION FORM..

RGC Username : FeelGayFeeling.

What are some of your skills ? i know to detect Mhers , and i can help by banning leavers/afker/game-ruin...

How can you contribute to the group ? :I will do my best to help Eu Pub.

Reason why you want to join ?: i like to work , nothing to do , so i help.

Name : Khaled

Country/State: Lebanon/beirut

Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10 :8-9

How active are you on the computer? : 10 hours /day/

Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life? No.
    To Discuss Your Ban, Go To Ban Support "/j ban support"

/w 先生^Snipi

With Vodka We Live!

Your RGC Username: ^SoLiD
    What are some of your skills?: Banning hackers/leavers in the correct form as well as i can detect them easily
    How can you contribute to the group?:I am trying my best on forum: to be active, reporting leavers, hoping to get my promotion request.
    Links to any contributions If any: www.eal-league.com
    Reason why you want to join?: My pleasure to join the EU Staff and help RGC to mature.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Am a beloved person tho , i wont keep the banning section inactive i will always follow it, and always active in forums.
    Name:Anas
    Country/State:Lebanon/Beirut
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: am a beloved person on RGC but the only bad thing i got there is that i got soo much haters which hates me for no reason,approximately for failing some games
    How active are you on the computer?: around 15 hours per day.
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life? Nope.
    Last edited by ^SoLiD; 04-12-2012 at 08:31 PM.

Your RGC Username:Avocado`Master
    What are some of your skills?:Have powerful skills to handle the channel by using maphack detector
    How can you contribute to the group?:I got the best maphack detector software
    Reason why you want to join?:Like to help people and requesting long time ago.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?:Because i am a good manners person and will loved by many users

Name:Makusho
    Country/State:Malaysia
    In one paragraph, describe your personality:Friendly and love to help people.
    Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:5
    How active are you on the computer?:10~15 hours
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:No , just the same between on the internet and in real life

Your RGC Username: TC.CheckMate星
    What are some of your skills?: Banning and detecting map hack.
    How can you contribute to the group?: Deducing hacker and making RGC a clean enviroment, not with mere word but with action.
    Reason why you want to join?: To win the ban competition.
    Why do you deserve to be Staff?: Because i've never got an opportunity like this

Name: Ate
    Country/State: India
    In one paragraph, describe your personality: Nerdish
    How active are you on the computer?: 10-12
    Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?: No
    Sexy And i Know!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast